Mockito Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.