7+ Mockito Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Mockito Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 7+ Mockito Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Mockito Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Developer to join our team. As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our applications using Java, Spring framework, and other related technologies. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles, as well as experience with a variety of technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, and cloud computing.
- Design, develop, and maintain our applications using Java, Spring framework, and other related technologies
- Write clean, efficient, and optimized code for applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand user requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
- Develop and maintain backend systems using Spring framework
- Work with databases, including SQL and NoSQL
- Ensure code quality and maintain documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in Java development
- Work with other teams to deploy and maintain applications
- 3-7 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with Java, Spring framework, and related technologies
- Familiarity with databases, including SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of cloud computing is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language
- Experience with Spring framework, including Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of software development principles and experience with SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Git version control and build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as Angular and React is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus
- Familiarity with caching technologies such as Redis is a plus
- Working knowledge of design patterns and software architecture principles is a plus.
· Experience 4 to 8 Years Hands-on development experience with Java/J2EE
· Knowledge/Work experience on core Java 1.8 features
· Expertise in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
· Knowledge/implementation on SOAP or REST protocol.
· Working experience on Rest Services, Micro Services
· Extensive hands-on experience building services using these Spring boot, Hibernate.
· Capable of writing unit tests and implement best coding practices (Junit/Mockito)
· Good knowledge of SQL / query optimization
· Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
· Knowledge on at least one web platform (e.g. Angular, React) is desirable.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and data structure skills.
· Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
· Collaborate effectively across teams
· Good to have knowledge on cloud technologies (AWS/Google/PCF)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (About 10 - 11 years and at least 9 years relevant experience)
Develop Java webservices and components according to a detailed design document.
Build efficient, reusable and reliable Java code per industry best practices.
Follow TDD approach and ensure unit-test coverage meets quality requirements.
Develop Integration tests to ensure coding adheres to acceptance criteria and verify end-to-end behavior of the system.
Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Must have experience developing in Java latest version (least version is 8)
Must have experience in design and development using Micro service architecture
Solid knowledge in OOP concepts, and design principles/patterns for developing scalable applications
Must have experience developing Spring Boot applications
Must have experience developing database access layer using Spring Data JPA/Hibernates
Must have experience in developing REST Services using Spring
Good working experience in development of event driven systems using any framework
Must have experience with any RDBMS and at least one NoSQL database preferably PostgresSQL and Mongo DB
Must have experience writing unit and integration tests using Junit
Must have experience using mock frameworks like Mockito, WireMock
Must have experience using Git
Must have experience with CI / CD
Basic hands-on experience in one of the cloud provider (AWS/Azure) or at least docker and Kubernetes
Familiarity with build tools Maven or Gradle
Added advantage with experience of Reactive and Functional Programming
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
https://www.alivecor.com/">AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.