Position = Java Developer
We are looking forward to hire a committed Java Developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of our Engineering team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You are required to:
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write well designed, testable & efficient code.
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Technical Skills required
Java, Springboot, Microservices, Data structures & Algorithms, MySQL, NoSQL, Mongodb and Hibernate.
OUR CURRENT STACK
Backend: Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINX Plus.
Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store 5
Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io (websockets), Getstream.io, Filestack, Postmark app, AS2 Gateway, Google Cloud Endpoints Framework, MongoDB, Algolia, Memcache
Tools: Gitlab, Postman app, JIRA. Wondering what your Responsibilities would be? Technical Skills required O
You are where our search ends, if you hold:
B. Tech/ M. Tech or corresponding degree
Experience in the same role of almost 1-6 years
Experience with connecting backend and frontend services.
Exposure to consuming data through different interfaces (Web API's/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML).
Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.
Understanding of web markup, including HTML 5 CSS.
Ability to write clean, reusable and well documented code.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Knowledge of API authentication techniques (Token, JWT, OAuth2) - desirable but not mandatory. (Experience with API Design will be a plus)
Fair spoken and written English Flexibility - Things change around here. FAST!
Other Inter-personal skills like self-motivation, persistency, patience and eagerness to learn and work independently.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ecommerce accelerator platform builds for brand's sales
We are seeking a motivated Golang Developer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands-on experience in Golang development. You will work with a team of experienced developers and learn best practices in software development.
- Work with a team of developers to design and implement back-end services and APIs using Golang
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in a timely and effective manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Familiarity with programming concepts and algorithms
- Basic understanding of Golang programming language
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the development of software products
Work with the research team to understand, refine, and prioritize requirements.
Take ownership of the data infrastructure, data pipelines and production processes.
Improve and implement simple, powerful APIs in python for the strategy simulation, data and position monitoring with a focus on speed to execution and code efficiency.
Take ownership of coding quality, test cases and design patterns.
Create a machine learning model pipelines and simulation setup.
Optimise, automate and carry out continuous improvements to the workflow whenever necessary.
2+ years of industry experience in python-based software development, financial experience is a plus.
Strong coding skills in Python including the data science stack - pandas, numpy, sklearn and an understanding of databases.
Knowledge of libraries and data frameworks to optimize strategy simulation flow if a plus.
Solid understanding of engineering and infrastructure best practices (Tests, Version Controlling, Documentation).
Basic understanding of equity markets, CFA or equivalent certifications is appreciated.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
• Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
• Experience working on Java 8 or above.
• Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
• Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
• Basic understanding of proxy servers, load balancers and CDN.
• Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
• Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Understanding about AWS - EC2, S3, RDS etc
- Extensive experience building and refactoring Java applications
- Good work experience with Message Que - Ka a, Rabbit MQ, etc
- Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable algorithms.
- Understanding of Agile or Kanban / Lean so ware development methodologies- Experience using modern build
tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Github, etc. a plus - Be hands-on, willing to dig in and crank out code.
- Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
- Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
Good to have
- No-sql experience ( dynamo , mongo , Cassandra etc. )
- Datadog or similar monitoring tool
- Docker exposure
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 6 months in Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Designation - Principal Software Engineer
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interior. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
Working at Livspace:
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Livspace, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that’s revolutionizing the interiors industry.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design platform and supply chain platform.
- Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products and mobile apps
- Maintain engineering infrastructure
- Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
- Build a web product that users love.
Who you are :
- Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Python NodeJS any Object oriented high level proprietary or open source language with strong programming constructs ( Java Preferred ).
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
- You have at least 6+ years of experience working with large scale web products
Your Array (Nice to Have) :
- Good sense of system characterization and identification of technical requirements
- Good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Architectural & Design Choices, Deep knowledge on one or more tech stacks, identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Strong problem Solving skills, Identify feasible alternatives and freeze on the optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms
- Ability to work in fuzzy environments and complex environments
- Able to take high ownership of complex system components and drive it to the next level
- Good exposure both with tech breadth and tech depth
We are looking for an Software Engineer (SDE1) to join our team and drive the technology growth of our pay later platform. At Rely, we want passionate and talented individuals that want a challenge building the next generation payment products for Millennials across Asia. Together we will build the best products using amazing technology.
What will you do
- Design and implement business critical, high performance large scale services.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Work with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread goals across the team.
What will you need
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with python and a backend framework (ideally django)
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications large scale applications in any language or stack
- Experience working with high scale distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of scalable software design.
- Good working knowledge of AWS
- Proficient with APIs, web protocols, OAuth, git.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What would be a bonus
- Experience in production environments with large data sets
- Experience in scaling systems to millions of users.
- Work experience in a fast-growth startup
- Experience in DevOps tools but not limited to Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Gunicorn and Nginx