Microsoft Enterprise Library Jobs in Mumbai
Client is in the Business of digital first health clinics
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Founding Engineer (3-5 Years)
🔥 Overview: Every year Trillions of dollar cross-border trade is done but still businesses have to face huge problems such as manual paperwork & compliance, unorganized processes, messy communication & collaboration, etc. At Tradeflo we are digitizing, automating and simplifying workflow for Exporters and importers. We are on a mission to make 40 Million EXIMPrenuer's businesses simpler, faster and better.
Tradeflo is backed by Tier A global investors, unicorn start-up founders and industry experts. Our team comes from top institutes and founded a start-up in a similar domain.
🛠 Roles and Responsibilities:
As an early-stage member of the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Build out the stellar Technology & Engineering team to scale product
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the strategy & implementation for building Technology.
- Doing multiple role - sometimes writing code, sometimes managing the tech team, sometimes attracting talent, etc.
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience and Proficiency with any part of Web technology stack.
- Have experience in working with early-stage high growth startup and building team.
📈 This is senior most technology role and long-term opportunity. Compensation is lot more focused on equity and long-term wealth creation.
at ESDA INFOTECH
3 to 6 years of experience in React.js
You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 6 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Ruby on Rails. As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
You will report to the Director of Product Delivery and work at our office at a fun and open co-working space. Our startup-like environment means nothing holds you back from doing your best and chart your own growth path. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience various aspects of the business, and hear from clients how your efforts benefit them directly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with ruby gems and Github.
- Expertise of diverse technology stacks
- An understanding of sound database design principles and performance optimization
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Skilled with debugging tools, test harnesses, and performance tuning
- Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving challenging and complex problems efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Enable RoR web applications on Heroku with Postgres
- Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly and work with the team.
- Plus: Software security practices for patient records(HIPAA), PCI, etc. and exposure to the healthcare industry.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud (EC2,S3,Lambda,SES)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat) and UI/UX design
Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
- No. of working days:- 05
at Sportz Interactive
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Sportz Interactive is looking to hire smart and passionate Lead Fullstack developer who would be responsible for developing kick-ass applications and products catering to the legions of global sports fans.
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and real time applications
• Architecting applications and strategizing them to be scalable for traffic.
• Identifying and working on new innovations which can relate to any kind of technology
- Experience in managing a team is mandatory.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of front-end technologies.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
- Tech\ B.E. (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science\ Computer Engineering)
- At least 5 years of Java Development experience with knowledge of Java EE technologies and Spring framework. (Core, SpringBoot, JDBC, JMS, MVC etc.)
- Strong experience with one or more web technologies like JQuery, Angular, FreeMarker, React etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Experience with Tomcat and WebLogic servers
- Experience with Eclipse/STS, Mule ESB, SOAP UI, Swagger, Postman etc.
- Experience in Database development skills in Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience in modern DevOps processes, CI/CD setup and Test Automation
- Understanding of Agile/Scaled Agile.
Desired Skills (Preferred):
- Financial Services industry experience desired, but not necessary
- Experience in OpenShift and cloud technologies (preferably AWS, Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience in refactoring and migrating applications to cloud
- Experience in build automation tools like GIT, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Serena, Nolio etc.
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium, SOAP-UI, Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA, GitLab