About Aurum Wellness
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Angular & Node.js Experts) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Participate on project teams as needed to develop and deploy software solutions to meet business requirements
- Create and deploy cloud-hosted web applications and content management systems as well as internal tools and frameworks
- Participate in AGILE project methodology and conform to coding standards including git workflow and code reviews.
- Experience in creating and deploying cloud-based web applications.
- Good at Jade, EJS,
- Good at CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Node.js using web server-based frameworks such as Express.
- PLUS - experience with Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on a version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
What would you do:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy, understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Who can apply:
- 3-6 yrs work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework Django
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Databases like NoSQL, Mongodb,SQL, etc
- Experience with Pymongo is plus
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with Celery or equivalent
- Knowledge of message broker systems like Kafka is a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application's architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
About CAW Studios:
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture is a plus
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing Avaamo's Conversation AI products.
- As an Avaamo product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
1-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating ReactJS based solutions
1-2 years with Node.js and Express
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
GraphQL knowledge is plus
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familarity with Heroku
Bimaplan is looking for full stack engineers with significant experience in the
have the opportunity to build large scale applications from scratch. This is an
incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of
Own and deliver end-to-end design, development, and testing of features
Write client and server-side code for web-based applications, create fast,
easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle
including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and
Continuously evolve development practices and operational maturity
through structured root cause analysis and monitoring.
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
24x7 support of your applications and/or services as and when required.
3 years of experience in developing end-to-end modern web applications
Proficient in software engineering best practices, algorithms, OOPS, design
Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
Experience in working with NodeJS, ReactJs, and AWS/Firebase
Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing
code, reviewing and contributing to system design
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
Be a part of a well-funded, high growth insurtech startup
Opportunity to create large scale impact
Competitive market salary
ESOPs and wealth creation opportunity
Flexible and fun work environment
Bimaplan is an affordable insurance platform for the next billion Indians. Our vision is to provide financial security to 150 million underserved Indian households through affordable life and health insurance. Increasing mobile penetration and evolution of digital infrastructure in India has now made it possible to reach this vulnerable population. We work with insurers to co- create affordable insurance plans and distribute through a vernacular app and a flexible referral network.
Bimaplan is founded by Vikul Goyal, and backed by Y Combinator. Vikul has extensive experience as a start-up founder and early stage investor in India. His previous start-up, Carcrew, was recently acquired by TVS. Vikul has an MBA from Harvard Business School, and a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Guwahati. Our CTO, Chandan Mittal, is a Computer Science graduate from IIIT, and comes with five years of experience building scalable products at Amazon, Sharechat, and Udaan.
We are backed by some of the best global early-stage technology investors, prolific fintech founders, and experienced insurance industry veterans.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting, training the team and implementing your solution. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the tech leads/developers to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core back-end and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on optimizing the middleware and backend technologies to ensure highest scalability.
- Work on best system design principles and ensure high availability.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies - NodeJS, Typescript, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis.
- Back-end exposure - good knowledge of building API.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture especially using AWS and its features.
- Should be completely hands on and have the ability to develop quick Prototypes.
- Good understanding of CMS.
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
SuperProcure is a fast-growing SAAS company that provides logistics and supply chain management digitization solutions to manufacturing companies. We have over 50+ satisfied enterprise clients with 100% retention rate. Our ever-expanding client base includes large companies like Tata Consumer, Godrej Agrovet, Pepsico, Borosil Industries, LnTECC, Haldirams, KEC, KEI Industries and many more. The product brings key stakeholders associated with the planning, dispatch, and delivery of a truckload under a single umbrella. We boost manpower productivity by 300% with a 67% drop in truckload processing time via automation of key business activities which in-turns streamlines communication and correspondence across the board.The data generated by our system presents key insights which helps logistics and SCM teams take data-driven decisions.
SuperProcure is incubated under IIM Calcutta, has been recognized for its innovation at the CII Industrial Innovation awards in 2018 and was also recognized amongst the Top 50 Emerging start-ups in India by NASSCOM at the NASSCOM product conclave held at Bengaluru in October 2019. More details about our journey can be found here
Life @ SuperProcure
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical, and problem-solving work culture. Every team member is fully motivated and committed to the company's vision and believes in getting things done. In our organization, every employee is the CEO of what he/she does; from conception to execution, the work needs to be thought through.
Our people are the core of our organization, and we believe in empowering them and making them a part of the daily decision-making, which impacts the business and drives the company's overall strategy. Our team members are constantly provided with resources, mentorship and support from our highly energetic leadership. SuperProcure is extremely inclusive and believes in collective success.
Looking for a bland, routine 9-6 job? PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Looking for a job where you wake up and add significant value to a $180 billion logistics industry everyday? DO APPLY.
Team: Our team comprises people who are passionate towards bringing a positive change and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people associated with the logistics & SCM domain. Our combined backgrounds comprise technology, industry experience and past start-up experience.
Culture: All challenges and fun associated with start-ups. Competitive salary, responsibilities, flat hierarchy, daily challenges, long working hours, delivery pressure and a fun workplace.
Job Summary: SuperProcure is looking for an enthusiastic Developer/ Engineer who will own the product modules and ensure delivery. Keep pace with growing client requirements in Logistics management for manufacturing and logistics companies. The Candidate will perform Front End and/or Back End development and assist the team in building a scalable, robust and high-performance application.
- Work closely with all stakeholders towards strategic planning and product roadmap development with delivery schedule.
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, tasks and code.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop the database design/schema, front-end elements and back-end architecture.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Drive team to achieve sprint goals and timely bug-free deliveries to delight customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must love coding. Self-motivated to excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to deep dive into the problems in order to help your team make the right technical decisions.
- Ability to switch between technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- Knowledge of Node JS, React JS, Socket.io, Relationship database, Dev Ops.
- Hands-on experience in building scalable and responsive web applications.
- Writing proficient SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Past experience of working in a start-up, SaaS industry, product development, Logistics, SCM, SAP, ERP will be preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience 3-4 years’ experience in Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ hands on experience in NodeJS /ReactJS
- Engagement : Full Time
- No. of openings : 1