Memcached Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Explore top Memcached Job opportunities in Bangalore (Bengaluru) from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- Previous working experience as a MySQL Developer for at least 3 years
- Identify opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations
- Oversee the operations of the production and staging environments databases
- Give design recommendations for database functions that meet business operating standards while improving the efficiency of business processes
- Train and mentor junior personnel on best practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a database programmer
- Excellent MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS-SQL development skills
- Experience in writing stored views, procedures, triggers etc.
- Excellent knowledge in RDBMS (important features)
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
- Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
- Knowledge of debugging, performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Experience in No SQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Knowledge of Caching DB like Redis, Memcached etc.
- Knowledge of Search DB like Solr, Elasticsearch etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
What Makes You a Great Fit for The Role?
You’re awesome at and will be responsible for
3-4 years of experience in big data analytics technologies like Storm, Spark/Spark streaming, Flink, AWS Kinesis, Kafka streaming, Hive, Druid, Presto, Elasticsearch, Airflow, etc.
3-4 years of experience in building high performance RPC services using different high performance paradigms: multi-threading, multi-processing, asynchronous programming (nonblocking IO), reactive programming,
3-4 years of experience working high throughput low latency databases and cache layers like MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, DynamoDB,, Elasticache ( Redis + Memcache )
Experience with designing and building high scale app backends and micro-services leveraging cloud native services on AWS like proxies, caches, CDNs, messaging systems, Serverless compute(e.g. lambda), monitoring and telemetry.
Strong understanding of distributed systems fundamentals around scalability, elasticity, availability, fault-tolerance.
Experience in analysing and improving the efficiency, scalability, and stability of distributed systems and backend micro services.
5-7 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale, high throughput low latency distributed internet systems and products.
Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Storm, HBase, Scribe, Zookeeper and NoSQL systems etc.
Agile methodologies, Sprint management, Roadmap, Mentoring, Documenting, Software architecture.
Liaison with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Client and other teams
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
Have total or more 5 - 7 years of experience with 2-3 years in a startup.
Have B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent academic qualification from premier institute.
Experience in Product companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
Thoroughly aware of cloud computing infrastructure on AWS leveraging cloud native service and infrastructure services to design solutions.
Follow Cloud Native Computing Foundation leveraging mature open source projects including understanding of containerisation/Kubernetes.
You are passionate about learning or growing your expertise in some or all of the following
We Value Engineers Who Are
Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the creator is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code just works & scales linearly
Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our creators desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
Owners: Engineers at Chingari know how to positively impact the business.
- Design and develop innovative, company impacting products and services to support infrastructure operations
- Design, develop and implement object-oriented PHP applications from prototype through implementation
- Integrate open source and commercial enterprise applications into an exposed API and web-based portal
- Create highly scalable and performant REST/SOAP web services
- Keep focus on end users and goals all through the development process
- Work closely with product management and stakeholders to ensure applications meet needs and expectations
- Adhere to the highest levels of technical discipline and excellence to set a standard for the larger development organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or comparable extra work experience
- Solid experience with SQL and relation databases
- Solid experience with Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience Developing API Interfaces
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with non-relational data stores such as ZooKeeper or Memcache
Get your career on a pedestal with a major IT services company, led by successful entrepreneurs.
Our client is a sales and marketing platform for Insurance businesses. Their partners include major insurance companies, brokerage companies, NBFCs and Insurance intermediaries. Their AI based app offers their partners with a platform to enhance their product sales, distribution and far-reaching expansion. This also leads to easy and affordable insurance products and an empowering transformational experience for the end-customers.
The co-founders are business and tech experts from IIT, Symbiosis and MDI, who bring with them nearly 50 years of experience in Finance and IT industries, and successful entrepreneurial wisdom too. Working out of Bengaluru and Gurgaon, the team has created a single standardized platform using AI and blockchain technology to bring clarity and efficiency to the insurance sales and distribution cycle.
As a Tech Lead - Backend (Node.js), you will act as a primary Interface with the senior management and operations team, to support a high-performance and exponentially scalable product.
What you will do:
- Providing technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company.
- Identifying frameworks/ technologies/ languages/ libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Underscores pros and cons of various technologies available and presenting arguments to management and technical team.
- Taking responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of 5+ engineers.
- Serving as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Defining standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Planning, tracking and estimating product development activities.
- Ensuring the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/ or customer requirements as per the product and/ or marketing requirements document.
- Ensuring that the product quality is world class at all times.
- Growing the internal information technology development organisation; managing and recruiting a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Developing RESTful backend services if needed
- Ensuring implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Passionate about automated testing: Managing / driving testing - unit tests, system tests, regression.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling: In-depth understanding of popular architectures SOA, RESTful, Microservices, Messaging Bus.
What you need to have:
- B.E / B.Tech or similar qualification from a premier institute.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, Highly motivated.
- People Management skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- 3 - 7 years of hands-on development experience in backend development with a track record of solid technical accomplishments. Node.js experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions Redis, Memcache
- Databases experience - MySQL/NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Capability to present different architecture for the same problem.
- Knowledge of popular front end MVC technologies.
- Understanding of production level problems and their possible solutions
Job Description We're looking for a capable person to lead our efforts in Backend Architecture, QA and DevOps Full Stack Developer - Backend Apps, DevOps, Analytics & Web Apps JAVA, MySQL, Memcache, Google Cloud Platform (AppEngine, Datastore, BigQuery), Git, CI tools, JS What will you work on? • Build and manage REST API stack for Perpule Mobile Apps • Data analytics, User Analytics & App Analytics • Build Web Applications & Dashboards • Data Security • DBMS & Scaling What are we looking for in you? • Have 4+ yrs of experience with building backend applications , Web Apps & Analytics • Experience in deploying applications at scale in production systems • Test driven application development Experience • Experience in building and managing API end points for multimodal clients. • Strong grasp of Backend Architectures and applications. • Enthusiasm to learn and contribute in a challenging & fun-filled startup • Knack for problem solving and follow efficient coding practices
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more