• Good hands-on experience with Java and JEE
• Good hands-on experience with Microservices
• Good experience in UI frameworks (HTML, Java Script, HTML5, JSP, Ajax)
• Good understanding of Spring, Spring boot, Spring Integration
• Good experience with service oriented architecture and REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
• Good experience with any Directory technology LDAP
• Good Experience with a relational database like Oracle
• Experience working with Agile Methodology
• Experience in using RTC, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
• Good experience with code reviews
• Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
• Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
• Good experience with Ping product like PingAccess and Ping Federate
• Apache Camel
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Role: Java developer
Experience: 4+ years
○ Working experience on JAVA,Spring Boot. (on building web services?)
○ NOSQL DynamoDB knowledge is plus
○ Working experience in building micro services and distributed systems
○ Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is plus
Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer who has hands-on experience working with and leading Product teams and has solved for and built complex backend solutions. You'll be involved with bringing features and products from idea to completion and mentoring an incredibly talented group of peers.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical skills as a backend engineer and architect, we’d love to chat with you!
- Working with CXO’s, product managers, devops, and frontend engineers to collaboratively own the backend-end layer for Vauld’s application.
- Architect and build highly scalable, secure features keeping the long term vision of the product.
- You have 7 years or more of backend development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications.
- Worked with and built high performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
- You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to complex problems
- You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
- Previous work experience in product-based startups
- Experience building for products that have scaled and have seen the product evolution
- Understands the cryptocurrency landscape
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
About The Role
As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying the reported system’s shortcomings.
Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, and database) and be able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
Provide pre & post-implementation support. Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs, and solution architecture
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other - AWS or Google Cloud)
Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
Git (1-2 years of experience)
Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
· Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
· Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
· Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
· Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader. · Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
· Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
· Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
· He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example- Build
Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 1year to 5 years
Job Description :
- Design & development of Java applications using Java EE, Spring Boot, Database
- Experience in designing, analyzing, coding and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
- Strong core Java skills - Multithreading, Collections, Concurrent programming
- Should have knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns and data structure
- Should have strong understanding of databases and its core concept including stored procedure
- Ability to work in team and handle production environment, application maintenance.
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
at a Product Development Company having global footprint
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 8 Yrs
Qualification : IITs/NITs/IIITs/BITS, pliani, Tier1/II Engineering Colleges
Skills Required :
• Mandatory – Educational Background should be from Tier1/II institutes only.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of Technical education and work experience.
• Strong Object Oriented Design and skills (C/C++ and/or Java/C# on Unix/Linux/Windows platform).
• Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures & algorithms.
• Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) management systems, algorithms and relational databases.
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
• Having experience in Hospitality/Travel/Internet/Online/Start-up/IT/Logistic/Courier/Cargo/ Transportation would be preferable.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Java developers with only more than 7 Years of experience can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
Working Saturdays are Half-days!
Healthiest and easy-going working experience with motivating team members.
Nice to have: python
Must frameworks and technologies: Springboot, kafka, MQTT, docker/kubernetes, REST APIs
Persistence layer: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Any GraphDB (Neo4j/Arango), SQL, HBase
Must have: Exposure in large scale architecture (Concept of queues, micro services, functional programming)
Must have: Strong Data structure and design principles
Expert in developing Node.js applications, Strong understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building, Proficiency and hands-on experience with Node.js, Express, Sockets, MongoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis/MySQL, Apache Kafka/Google PubSub, Experience of working in MEAN Stack is a plus)