HP ALM Jobs in Mumbai
HP ALM Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top HP ALM Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Hp alm jobs in other citiesHP ALM JobsHP ALM Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)HP ALM Jobs in ChennaiHP ALM Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
Posted by Akansha Singh
8 - 15 yrs
₹10L - ₹25L / yr
Test Automation (QA)
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
via Tekfortune Inc by Ankit Uikey
Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mumbai
4 - 8 yrs
₹8L - ₹15L / yr
Software Testing (QA)
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
Banking Finance / Investment banking / Capital market
via Tekfortune Inc by Shubham Sharma
Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
4 - 7 yrs
₹8L - ₹12L / yr
Role/Title: Functional QA
Notice period should not exceed more than 60days
- Good Communicator, 4 to 7 years, BFSI domain exp.(Investment banking/Capital Market/Wealth Management) is a must.
Skills & tools needed:
- Agile exp. and knowledge, end to end testing, UAT, regression, automation test frameworks.
Testing tools: JIRA, ALM
- Hands-on experience on test planning/test strategy, defect validation, sending status reports
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more