Grunt Jobs in Ahmedabad
IT consulting & software solutions provider company
Angular Js, React Js, Node JS, Mean/ Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
Angular 1.x & later – 10
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular 6/7/8 Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
AngularJS Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
AngularJS Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Up to 3 years Experience with Angular 6/7/8.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player