Grunt Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Convert wireframes into rich interactive prototypes.
- Work with backend development team to integrate front end code.
- Understand business requirements and convert into functional specifications.
- Participate in architecture and technical level discussions and takes initiative.
- Passion for web design and eager to learn and implement the latest trends.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices
- Working on Information architecture and Designing wireframes and prototypes.
- 4+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience with frameworks like react/relay/Redux/node.
- 2+ years with JS build tools like grunt,webpack,gulp etc.
- Knowledge in ES6, Webpack is a plus.
- Experience in creating web applications with delightful user experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience in TDD, Writing Clean & Readable code.
- Experience in Version control - Git.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience in creating responsive pages and cross-browser support.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas by rapid prototyping.
- Debugging skills, familiar with debugging tools of all major browsers.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in Fintech Startups
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express js, AWS (EC2, S3, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge and working experience with MongoDB, NOSQL
>Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
>Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
>Strong knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack
>Experience with implementing SVG animations and expertise in GreenSock(GSAP) will be an add on qualification.
>Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
>Knowledge of HTML5 responsive email development is desirable.
>A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
> Quality driven and extremely detail-oriented
> Strong work ethic
> Communicates clearly, effectively, and quickly - both verbally and written
>Ability and willingness to continuously learn, explore and master emerging technologies.
We're looking for developers who are interested in solving problems. We like people who are willing to work across the technology spectrum.
An example of a typical problem would be a product feature that requires UI/UX (Typescript/React/HTML/SCSS), server changes (Java/Scala/R), and database changes (MySQL).
You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems, as required.
- We're looking for 4 years or more of relevant work experience. That being said, if you think you have the necessary skills to make the number irrelevant then do talk to us
- Working experience in one or more of React, Redux, Typescript, and associated tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Working experience in HTML, (S)CSS
- Working experience writing unit/functional/integration tests
- Knowledge of Java 8 features such as streams and lambdas is a plus
- Knowledge of REST concepts and design is a plus
- Knowledge of ES6 features/syntax is a plus
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of build/deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Awk, Bash, Perl, Python, Rubyetc. is a plus
- Ability to use modern IDEs such as VSCode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. is a plus
Bonus Points :
- For product experience. We're a product company. Talk to us if you have worked on software products
- For startup experience. Have you worked in a any startups? We're always looking for people who have startup experience
- If you've developed and deployed any software for your own, or others- use
- If you've contributed to open source projects
- If you've spoken at developer conferences, published articles in tech websites, published podcasts
- If you communicate well. Do you blog? Can you explain ideas clearly and succinctly? Can you answer questions in short, clear sentences?
- If you have technical certifications such as AWS, Docker, Redhat etc.
- If you're self taught. Have you learned other programming languages, technologies etc. on your own? Share the details of the courses you took online, for instance.
- For deep knowledge in one or more areas. We like people who dig down, understand concepts in detail
- If your code/work is out there in public. We'd love to see what you've developed and deployed to the external world
● You will build robust secure and scalable microservices to build the Rentomojo application and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
● You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
● Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
● Experience of working in teams that are run with - agile- processes
● Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
● Comfortable with managing AWS setups
● Reliable knowledge/experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs ● Solid knowledge of the foundations of security and best practices
● Experience with docker and kubernetes deployments
● Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, Webpack
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling a huge set of data.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single-page frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJs/other frameworks and ability to design the architecture of single-page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, web pack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Strong hands-on on writing test cases and documenting UI component.