2+ Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 2+ Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar Python expert to help develop and deploy our AI pipeline. The main task will be deploying models and algorithms developed by our AI team, and keeping the daily production pipeline running. Our pipeline is centered around several microservices, all written in Python, that coordinate their actions through a database. We’re looking for developers with deep experience in Python including profiling and improving the performance of production code, multiprocessing / multithreading, and managing a pipeline that is constantly running. AI/ML experience is a plus, but not necessary. AWS / docker / CI/CD practices are also a plus. If you are a gamer or streamer, or enjoy watching video games and streams, that is also definitely a plus :-)
You will be responsible for:
- Building Python scripts to deploy our AI components into pipeline and production
- Developing logic to ensure multiple different AI components work together seamlessly through a microservices architecture
- Managing our daily pipeline on both on-premise servers and AWS
- Working closely with the AI engineering, backend and frontend teams
You should have the following qualities:
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Class-based inheritance and modules
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Understanding Python performance bottlenecks, and how to profile and improve the performance of production code including:
- Optimal multithreading / multiprocessing strategies
- Memory bottlenecks and other bottlenecks encountered with large datasets and use of numpy / opencv / image processing
- Experience in creating soft real-time processing tasks is a plus
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Experience with maintaining cloud applications in AWS environments
- Experience in deploying machine learning algorithms into production (e.g. PyTorch, tensorflow, opencv, etc) is a plus
- Experience with image processing in python is a plus (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks is a plus (Nvidia Triton, MLFlow)
- Knowledge of video file formats (mp4, mov, avi, etc.), encoding, compression, and using ffmpeg to perform common video processing tasks is a plus.
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Seniority: We are looking for a mid to senior level engineer
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.
Who Should Apply:
If you have the right experience, regardless of your seniority, please apply.
Work Experience: 4 years to 8 years
Sizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Sizzle works with thousands of gaming streamers to automatically create highlights and social content for them. Sizzle is available at www.sizzle.gg.
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline