Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online