Google Cloud Storage Jobs in Mumbai
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
-Design and deployment of our database
-Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
-Design and construction of our REST API
-Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
-Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary—( e.g., React, Vue or Angular)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries ( e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack )
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
You are someone purposively building technologies to positively impact the citizens, thus participating in nation-building.
Illumine is an organisation that has been working on nation-building through cognitive transformation for over 22 years. It has run multiple large-scale interventions (LSIs) across multiple contexts ranging from public and private sector organisations (State Bank of India, Indian Railways, etc.), universities (state technical universities in Gujarat and Odisha, and other institutes) and thousands of schools. These LSIs have directly touched and impacted ~42 lakh Indians: including school and college students, youth in slums, rural housewives and various service providers like railways staff, bankers, insurance agents, police, petrol-pump attendants, professionals, senior managers, leaders etc.
Technology plays a key enabling role in the deployment of all the above LSIs at scale, at pace and with quality. These citizen technologies embody platforms and a range of tools for deep cognitive transformation envisioned and designed by Illumine through two decades of research and experimentation on knowledge and methods of human change at scale.
About the team and the role
In this role, you will work with Illumine’s technology team, which constantly innovates and builds new products to enable Illumine to meet its interventional outcomes. This team envisions the impactful citizen technologies and methods of deploying those at the remotest part of the country to sustain the impact. As part of this team, (a) you will take part in intense design sessions to envision products attending to subtlest aspects of the final users’ experience, (b) engage with an experienced and highly agile technology team in architecting and implementing these designs, and (c) pull out meaningful insights from the data to help refine the course of the intervention, the program, or specific tools. Overall, you will be part of an intellectually challenging, high-energy, and highly capable team.
Core Functional Responsibilities
· Develop technologies (web and app-based) with rich user experiences (in MERN stack)
· Generate analytics (using Python) which can inform important strategic decisions
· Assist the core team in case of any technology support
Required Technical Capabilities
1. Front-end development (ReactJS)
· Can work both in Web and Mobile development
· Has experience in development with Redux and React
· Has experience in the development of at least one enterprise-grade platform
· Has a good understanding of responsive web apps
· Has the ability to document and design new software products/ applications
· Has experience in Progressive Web apps will be an added advantage
2. Back-end development (Node JS express, Mongo DB)
· Has experience with NodeJS express and development experience with MongoDB
· Has the ability to use security protocols such as JWT Tokens, social media login
· Has the ability to develop APIs in express
· Has the ability to do API documentation
· Has skills with Docker and Kubernetes
3. Analytics (Python)
· Has a good understanding of Python and Pandas; experience in MongoDB/ Firebase is desirable
· Has a good understanding of visualisation and reporting on any platform
· Has comfort with dealing with large datasets (more from a business understanding point of view)
Desirable skills and experiences
· Minimum 2 years experience in any of the above technologies
· Good debugging skills
· Quick and regular learner
· Implementation experience with client stakeholders will be added advantage
· Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (content team, technology team, media team etc.) to make technology meet business/ intervention outcomes
· Ability to work under a tight deadline and the “directional” nature of requirements is a must
You will succeed in this role if you have:
· an orientation to ‘think solutions’ from scratch for a given set of outcomes or end-state vision
· the maturity and capability to solve known & unknown problems on the go; proactively think of problems that may come up and plan for them in advance
· the capability to take end-to-end ownership when working with the team and multiple stakeholders
What is sacrosanct?
To us, philosophy is very important. Illumine has a strong value system around helping clients build customer trust, delivering human-centric solutions, achieving win-win for all stakeholders – inside and outside, and empowering (not controlling) individuals. We expect people who come in, to respect the client, keep the client’s interest at the centre, and value the above ideals.
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 1+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects ( Kiprosh Github )
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. ( Kiprosh Engineering Blogs )
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. ( Kiprosh Linkedin Page )
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
Exp: Min 3yrs
Strong in Java Development and React js, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, MangoDB.
Experience with agile practices, quick iterations, and integration of regular feedback.
Good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Quick learning skills and good.
Should be ready to work from office. Currently work from office.
This is an urgent requirement as the project starts soon.
- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Name - Savvology Games
Location - WeWork, Spectrum Towers, Malad, Mumbai
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision-making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5-year-old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to make better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Backend Developer to join our young team. You will be responsible for all the server-side logic of our games, ensuring a smooth, glitch-free gaming experience. You have to minimize downtime, crashes, and other bugs and capture & store data correctly for further analytics. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of IITian founders, engineers, designers, and marketers, so there is a lot of scope for learning and growth.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges, playing games, and building innovative products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Build robust backend systems that do not break down.
- Write clean and reusable code for future use and ease of understanding
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Give inputs on how to develop new features in the most cost and effort-economical way
- Implementation of security standards, data protection, and privacy protocols
- We want to be a data-driven company. Gather data (events, clicks, behaviors) to facilitate analytics by the Product and Marketing teams
- Create dashboards where all key metrics and data is visible at a glance
- Implement and maintain an SEO-friendly website
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Full-Stack / Back-end developer
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience
- 1+ years of ReactJS experience
- Proficient in MySQL and database design and schemas
- Familiarity with ELK stack. Hands-on project experience will be preferred.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Should be a team player and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Should show initiative and be opinionated. We don’t want a yes-man. [MUST]
- Computer Science or a relevant degree from a reputed university is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve worked on / developed a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
We are looking for a passionate hands-on technologist who has experience developing Python web applications with Django as a framework and has the expertise to integrate the same with a UI built using Angular JS. Basically someone, who has worked as a Full Stack Python Developer delivering web applications from end-to-end.
You will be working on our revolutionary and niche products developed for the Fintech domain. You will develop new software for web applications, perform research & development of new technologies, integrate with other systems, and maintain and support proposed web applications. All we are looking for is a person who must be a core developer at heart and able to write, review and fix source code and database issues as they arise. You must be : able to accept change in a dynamic environment and be able to adjust priorities, able to think outside the box, pragmatic, able to voice and effectively communicate opinions, great listeners and detail oriented.
Here’s an opportunity for you to be a part of a Fintech venture with completely disruptive visions like robo advisory and more.. Lets go one step further to see if you can fit in!
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components using REST API to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solution
- Assess and prioritized feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 2-3 years Work experience as a Full Stack Python Developer
- Expertise in Django and Angularjs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We have partnered with a consortium in setting up public transportation in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). Currently, the project serves 33,000 daily commuters with a fleet of 46 buses, and the numbers are projected to increase to 1,00,000 daily commuters with 120 buses.
Cityflo is an app-based daily commute solution for Mumbai's professionals. With a smart app, clever route design, and a fleet of premium buses, we are providing an airline experience on wheels. Cityflo has been operational since 2015 and is solving Mumbai's travel woes in a big way.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with business vendors, product, and BI team to identify and implement necessary technologies.
- Maintaining and improving the dashboard which helps the team to run the operations in the most efficient manner.
- Optimizing daily operations and identifying avenues for effective introduction of technology.
- Working closely with the on-ground operations team and understanding their daily challenges.
We are looking for:
- Experience in developing web applications at scale.
- Strong knowledge and experience in web technologies and Python.
- Experience in writing modular/reusable code in ReactJS.
- Good UI/UX design sense and intuition
- Following good software engineering practices like version control, code-reviews, test-driven development, and continuous integration, etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, RDS(PostgreSQL), AWC Chalice(serverless framework) is a plus.
- Long-term thinking around creating products and owner mentality.
- Great communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision.
- Willingness to take initiatives, the ability to hustle and get things done.
Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My client is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My Client prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learns fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
Ideal candidate has:
- 8 Plus years of experience in Full Stack
- At least 3-6 years of experience in startups
- More expertise towards Back end
- Experience working with Node.js/Java/Golang/ROR AND Angular/React
- Individual Contributor Role and Mentor Role
Years of Exp: 8-11 yrs
- Engineering graduates.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech