Techweirdo delivers AI models & enterprise solutions, globally for mid to large-scale organizations.
We offer consultation, services, and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of an enterprise.
We are currently hiring passionate, senior full-stack Java engineers on behalf of one of our large customers to help them find the best-fit talent and create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Must have actual development experience of:
1. Angular 6+ (Typescript) and Angular Material
2. HTML, CSS, js
Nice to have experience of:
Must have actual development experience of:
1. Java 8+
2. Spring Framework
3. Spring Boot (Rest APIs, SBS Web, SBS Logging, SBS AOP, SBS Batch & SBS Data - MongoDB) (SBS = Spring Boot Starter)
4. Mongo DB
Nice to have experience of:
1. Linux commands
2. Webservers and App servers esp. IBM Websphere
3. Knowledge of open-source Java libraries and frameworks (from Google, Apache, etc.)
Knowledge of Git and Github, Jira, CI/CD automation, Jenkins
Requirement – Years of experience – 5 – 9
• Hands-on development experience of minimum 2 years in Frontend
Technology – 50% weightage
AngularJS - 40% weightage
Bootstrap – 10% weightage
ReactJS – Nice to have
• Hands-on development experience of minimum 2 years in Backend Technology – 50% weightage
o Java8 – 15% weightage
o Database Queries (PL/SQL) – 15% weightage
o Spring MVC Framework – 20% weightage
1) Good experience in React/Angular
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
3+ years hands on experience with Java and React.Js
Extensive hands-on experience in building Spring based micro-services and Event-based processing
Core Java low memory footprint based event driven applications
Application Integration experience between with Mobile, Web and Backend services
Understanding of DevOps processes including application build, deployment & release
Knowledge of data security standards including end-to-end encryption, key management
Experience with Git
Experience with Agile methodologies.
Knowledge of processes for requirements management, UX/UI and HLD/LLD
Purpose of Role
The Technical Consultant is a key role in the Regional CoE delivery team to implement Company Solution Architecture and Design across client implementations – this includes getting a clear understanding of the client business requirements and translating these into working, stable and sustainable solution implementation.
The Technical Consultant is a key person to implement client business requirement into a working and sustainable solution. This includes new prospects, new requests from existing customers, technical support requests, and active participation in the delivery phase of complex projects. This role works closely with the Solution Architect to implement project technical aspects and is the focal point of APAC delivery region in ensuring that the solution implementation is aligned with Company’s product capability.
We are looking for someone who has/is;
- Previously assumed technical consultant role in Solution and Application Architecture.
- Vast amount of successful experience in the architecture, design, and development of enterprise applications for similar sized solution driven organizations
- Excellent understanding of integration standards and design patterns with B2B and Backend applications, enterprise service buses and databases.
- An avid and continuous learner with a focus on continuous professional development
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Studious problem analysis skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Team worker, performance driven individual
- Able to work under tight time pressures with a great sense of priority management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills, across several projects including senior stakeholders and counterpart Architects
- Participate in Technical Design Workshops, Requirements Definition and creation of architecture and design through to sign off
- Implement simple, efficient, and supportable solutions
- Support throughout delivery cycle, resolving issues in deliveries
- Provide support for clients and Company Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to business transformation, innovation, and continuous improvement of the Regional CoE Delivery team
- Technical Delivery Support to address any enquiries
- Be responsible for understanding the customer requirement and the associated project’s scope of work and ensure that project work outside scope is referred to Project Management for Change Control
- Drive quality assurance to ensure all work is of a high quality and professionally presented
- Represent Company as an honest, knowledgeable, and conscientious ambassador of the company
- Work closely with fellow team mates to provide effective client service
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Company business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Manage client expectations, participate in feedback to product management to ensure our clients’ interests are represented in Company’s product roadmap
- Understand your assigned client’s infrastructure, architecture, and standards, and how they integrate with Company’s offering. Ability to translate this understanding into writing.
- Ensure consistent service and high quality across all Company deliveries to your assigned clients
- Ensure maintenance and development of the delivery team’s collateral e.g., source code, development environments, software, documentation, tools
- Comply with published standards for coding, testing and documentation and other policies and procedures as laid down under the Delivery Framework
- Understand the potential and the limitations of information technology and Company products.
- Act as SME between APAC DA Delivery Hub and Company DA Delivery regions as well as with clients.
- Supports Project Manager in developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
- Take ownership in leading the respective team during installation and implementation of new solutions in internal environment and external environment.
- Ensure quality technical documentation and artefacts
- Drives improvement initiatives that enhance delivery efficiency.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science, IT or related discipline.
Architecture and Design Principles understanding of at least two programming/scripting languages from the list below
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix (RHEL, SUSE Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX) & Virtualization
- Database: Oracle and/or SQL server
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
- Load Balancing and Fail Over Architecture and Design concepts
- Java Performance Tuning concepts
- Enterprise Service Bus (JMS) Integration concepts
- Web Services (SOAP and REST) and Web Service Security (WSSE)
- Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and Security Certificates
- Design Methodologies - UML, OOAD, SOLID, GOF Design Patterns, MVC
- Framework – Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, BPMN2.0, Microservices, Docker.
- SSO/Security implementation in Open AM, RSA Adaptive Authentication, Oracle Access Manager, SiteMinder
- Configuration management and Tooling usage experience in Eclipse, JDeveloper, Code Secure, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Ant
- LDAP integration
- XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, Free Marker, HTTP, TCP-IP,
- Cloud technologies and implementation experience
- Presentation: PPT, Visio
- Knowledge of at least/multiple DA products such as Power Curve and/or Tallyman (desirable)
- >1 years in a similar role
- Experience in solution architecture, technical design and application infrastructure design and definition
- International experience and ability to work with virtual/distant teams is desirable
- Strong background and broad experience in the technology domain.
- Strong background and a minimum 1+ years’ experience in technology domain.
- Consultative experience and attitude; experience in developing technical solutions
- Experience and ability to lead a project involving other technological competencies
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm (Flexible)
Attractive perks & facilities
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience, to produce scalable
software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-
end and back-end coding, building web environments on AWS
Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
Develop client side and server-side architecture.
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud
Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based
Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1+ years in Front-end and 3+ years in Back-end development.
Knowledge of front-end technologies and its libraries: React JS, Angular
Knowledge of back-end technologies and its libraries: Express.js, Node.js
Familiarity with databases: MongoDB
Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes
working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
Familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing SAAS Products.
Good problem-solving skills and attention to detailing.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture, Mocks
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, API management
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience: At least 2- 5 years of experience in the IT industry
You should have hands on experience in Web development.
You should have working knowledge of a few of these frameworks: Django, Rails, Angular, React, React native.
You must have expertise in working with at least one of these databases: MongoDB, PostGres
You knowledge of the following is preferred: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
You should have good design development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
You should have a solid understanding of web technologies, like, JSON, RESTful APIs, OAuth, etc.
You should be familiar with automated deployment, AWS infrastructure, Docker or similar containers.
You should be VERY well versed with Agile Methodology and Iterative development.
You should have worked in an Agile process and be familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, PivotalTracker/JIRA, etc.
In addition to Frontend skills (Angular, React, HTML, Bootstrap), they MUST HAVE server- side skills.
- experience in building end-to-end frontend and backend apps or Single Page Applications.
- Should know the basics of HTTP(S), DOM, browsers, page rendering
- Have used these Frontend libraries/frameworks: Angular 8, 10
- Have a preference for one of this for the state management: Ngrx, Redux etc
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, etc
**Backend and Databases**
- Experience with Nodejs/Firebase/Nestjs
- Experience MongoDB/Firestore is a must
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and understanding of REST services (microservices/serverless will be plus point)
- Knowledge of Authentication, authorizations, mailing, fileuploading etc is a must
- Should know querying in mongodb along with Aggregation Pipeline, Map-Reduce,etc
- - Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- - Have written test cases using one of these: Jest, Mocha, Chai,Enzyme, Karma
**Good to have:**
- Work proactively in a team.
- Strong understanding of product development
- Should be a good problem solver, quick learner.
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Nestjs, Elastic Search Would be plus point
- Have strongly used one of these to keep our code Clean and Consistent: Eslint, Flow, JShint, style-lint
- demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development
- provides expertise in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept and design to testing
- defines the architecture, best practices and coding standards for the product development team
- supports continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- motivates team members and extends goodwill to other employees while having fun!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of software industry experience
- Strong Expertise in JS, PHP, React, Node, Angular2+, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Experience in developing Web services - Rest/Soap APIs/HTTP API - Microservices
- Experience setting up and managing servers. Devops experience is a big plus
- Strong exposure on Database like RDBMS - Postgres DB / NoSQL DB like DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Cloud / Storage like Amazon (AWS) - EC2/EBS/S3
- Expertise in test automation
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
- Strong communication skills
- Technical Coaching and mentoring skills
- Understanding of machine learning, natural language processing is a plus
- Deliver products on scope, time and with the highest quality
- Set up coding standards and processes in the team
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices, scalable architecture and modular design
- Lead efforts of a rapidly growing engineering team of strong individual contributors
- Lead design and code reviews and ensure high quality in implementation
- Ensure performance and security criteria are met
- Communicate technical directions to all levels within the company
- Report the status of work and present solutions
- Contribute to organization-level goals like talent hiring, people skill development, etc.
- Love for Software and the Microsoft tech stack.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Passion for upcoming tech; experience/tinkering with ASP.NET Core, Azure Cosmos DB, etc
- Basic SQL programming
- Ability to work with client-side scripting languages; newer frameworks and paradigms such as React, Flutter or Angular
- 2+ years of experience developing large/complex application end-to-end
- Proficiency in Web Development is required.
- Strong middle-tier development (API's).
- Should be hands-on with the technical deliverables.
- Very strong software engineering - design, development and testing, experience.
- Good understanding of design / architectural patterns and automation platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication, team skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently and drive them to success
- Facilitate collaboration in cross-company discussions (i.e. vendor teams)
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership and be able to influence without authority.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and techniques