We are looking for a seasoned frontend developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Experience in Frontend Technologies
- GraphQL (Relay Specification is a plus)
- Apollo Client for React OR React-Relay
- Worked in large React Projects preferably in TypeScript, with proper usage of Typing.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Experience with a GraphQL backend using either Apollo Client for React or React Relay is a plus
- Experience using any one React UI Framework: Ant UI, Elastic UI, Material Framework for React, Blueprint UI or Bootstrap for React
About Turbolab Technologies
What You'll Do:
- You will collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other frontend and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based web applications.
- You will assist other developers with the integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting the existing UI is a must, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
What Makes You A Great Fit :
- Must have an excellent understanding of the browser DOM.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of frontend security best practices and XSS, CSRF, e
Experience: 3.5 - 5 years
- Very good experience in design and development on UI front end Technologies.
- Experience in development of Angular 2/4/6.
- Expertise in Responsive web design, HTML5, and CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS
- Good in UML, OOPS, design principles and patterns, architectural trends and data modeling.
- Ability to convert Wireframes in to UI design
- Good designing capabilities using Bootstrap framework, SEO and using strategies for cross-platform design initiatives with a 360-degree digital design
- Strong experience with debugging skills and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Good Communication
- Good knowledge of quality standards and best practice
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the candidate we are looking for
- Good Experience in Vue.js or React.js or Angular
Unit Testing (mocha, jasmine, chai)
Packaging (Webpack or gulp)
Technologies like npm, babel
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages (PHP, Node.js) is a plus.
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding SEO and SMM is a Plus
- Understanding of PWA and lighthouse is a Plus
- Experience with HTML5 based TV apps is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
NB: PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and integrating UI
components using React.js, hooks, typescript, ES6 and redux.
Should be good in unit testing library like react testing library/enzyme and jest
coding skills, and a good understanding of the integration of REST services.
Experience/Knowledge with node.js, express.js, mongodb and mongoose will be an added advantage.
Preferably with 3 to 5 year
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
1- Must have experience in all kind of customization work in Magento
2- Must have experience in Magento 1 & Magento 2
3- Must have experience in PHP
4- Must have magento theme customization experience
5- Must have maganto extension integration experience
6- Must completed at least 10 project(around) in magento
7- Must work independently or with minimal supervision