2+ Ethical Hacking Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Ethical Hacking Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 2+ Ethical Hacking Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Ethical Hacking Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Position: IT Auditor
Experience: 4-12 Years
Key Skills Required:
CISA, CISSP, CISM, IT Audit, Technology Audit, IT Infrastructure Audit, Application Security Audit, Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Audit, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacker
Additional key words: Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, ITGC testing, Cloud Computing,
IT AUDITOR is responsible to plan and perform the audit assignment starting from audit announcement, audit planning, field work, audit quality reviews, pre-closing / closing meetings with the respective Directors / Head of the Departments including writing of the audit report and its finalization as well as follow up of the audit actions. Additionally IT AUDITOR will also be responsible to:
• Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place;
• Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks;
• Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards;
• Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes and
• Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
1) Perform audits at Volkswagen Group entities. and other concerned Volkswagen Group Companies with focus on IT processes keeping the associated business risks in mind.
2) Participate in the preparation of audit objective & scope document along with audit schedule based on the audit objective and timeline specified by Head of IT Audit India Hub.
3) Participate in the preparation of work program
1) Prepare and conduct preparatory interviews with the Directors and Heads of the audited departments to identify the processes to be assessed during the audit.
2) Request and collect relevant audit data for analysis from respective business areas.
3) Prepare audit matrix on periodic basis to record the audit field work and update the progress of the audit to IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit Hub India.
4) Define actions including relevant controls to mitigate the business risks identified based on the evidences provided during the audit.
5) Organize and conduct pre-closing meetings with business areas to agree upon audit observations and relevant actions.
6) Prepare and conduct closing meetings with the Directors / Heads of the Department for audited division to agree upon the audit observations, risks and proposed actions.
7) Prepare the draft audit report and submit the same to the IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit India Hub for review.
8) Ensure that adequate documentation is prepared for the audit assignment. Peer review changes are done before release of the final audit report to the business area.
9) Contact business area to review the progress of the implementation of audit actions defined in the final audit report. Based on the review, write the status of the follow up and submit the same for upload in RIAS.
10) Obtain necessary certifications / qualifications to support the job requirements by attending relevant trainings
11) Support the conduction of unscheduled audits/special investigations and audits from the anti-corruption system.
12) Relevant knowledge is shared among the team members.
13) Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
14) Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
15) Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
16) Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place.
17) Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes.
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry