Device Driver Development Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Explore top Device Driver Development Job opportunities in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Device Driver Development Jobs in Other CitiesDevice Driver Development JobsDevice Driver Development Jobs in AhmedabadDevice Driver Development Jobs in Bangalore Device Driver Development Jobs in ChennaiDevice Driver Development Jobs in HyderabadDevice Driver Development Jobs in Kochi Device Driver Development Jobs in MumbaiDevice Driver Development Jobs in Pune
Senior Software Engineer is responsible to design, develop and maintain the Low-Level Drivers and Base SW modules used in the automotive/ Automobile products which functionally conform to the Software Interfacing Specifications as well as respect the SW Process & Methodology and good experience in communication protocols.
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
Kritikal is looking for Senior Embedded Engineer to join our team based out in Noida. Mandatory Skills Required: Device Drivers,Linux Device Drivers,Windows Device Drivers,WLAN Experience in Windows device driver development & Linux device driver development Knowledge of 802.11 (WiFi) protocol Prior experience in working with WiFi drivers. Programming- Embedded C Desired Skills Required: WIRESHARK, Embedded, Hardware, HARDWARE DEBUGGER-LAUTERBACH What we can offer you: At Kritikal, in addition to best-in-the-industry compensation, we aim to provide the right growth path to our employees both personally and professionally. We are engaged in multiple verticals and are solving some of the toughest electronics and computer vision problems for our clients. We serve to multiple market domains- and take up challenges as they come - in automotive, defense, power or helping the differently-abled. Our intricate relationships with academia ensure that we're at the cutting edge of technology. Our startup-like atmosphere will allow your personal creativity and innovative spirit to be constantly engaged. Our employees learn a lot and have a big role to play within an organization that's constantly challenging the norms.
Requirements : 1-7+ years of hands-on experience in Designing, architecting & developing enterprise grade high quality products. • BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or EE degree • Strong programming and scripting skills. Hands-on programming experience required as this is a development position. • Strong experience with linux networking or storage stack, bonding driver, system calls and configuration. • Hands-on experience with high scale enterprise data center networking (TCP/IP, VLANs). Virtualized networking (VMWare HyperV, VxLAN). Experience with network load balancing technologies, Networking security technologies Familiarity with networking operations (Reliability, Availability, SLAs, Monitoring). OR • Experience with storage stack (HBA driver, SCSI, SATA/SAS, NVMe storage protocol) • Open source technologies for messaging, eventing, database, distributed services etc) networking and security. • Storage experience and working knowledge of public clouds (Google, AWS, Azure) is a plus. Responsibilities: For Junior Engineers 3-8 years: • Design and develop platform and cluster management solutions and troubleshoot. • Drive the design and implementation of monitoring, alerting and hardware lifecycle management workflows for the cluster. • Implement backend changes and REST APIs for supporting UI features for cluster management and usability improvements. For Senior Engineers 8+ years: • Drive a team of world-class engineers to design and develop platform and cluster management solutions. • Drive the design and implementation of monitoring, alerting and hardware lifecycle management workflows for the cluster. • Design, mentor, implement, and, troubleshoot complex Distributed File System features. • Work with product management to drive the networking feature roadmap for Cohesity’s infinitely scalable storage appliance. • Work with enterprise customers to address performance, security and isolation requirements and build product features for manageability. • Give technical feedback and drive quality via code reviews. • Work closely with various stakeholders within Cohesity like product management, sales, QA, support and executive team to deliver high quality features and drive the product roadmap. • Mentor junior members of the team
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more