Cryptography Jobs in Pune
Blockchain Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer responsible for design and build solutions using Blockchain Technology. Write high-quality code to fulfill product requirements. Engage in all areas of the build, release, and operations. Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators, and assets. Document development artifacts and best practices.
Must have skills and qualifications
You must have experience of 3-4 years and above developing and leading software products.
Professional, precise communication skills in English
Good Understanding of Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency technologies.
Experience with building Distributed Blockchain-based applications using either Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT, Binance Smart Chain.
Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc,
Truffle, Geth, Web3, etc.)
Experience in consensus algorithms and developing blockchain.
Technical Hands-on experience in frameworks like Node.js.
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
Understanding of a Nosql database like MongoDB
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a
caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure, etc
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidates having an inclination for data analytics will be given preference
Good to have skills and qualifications. Basic Understanding accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Writing smart contract integration in JS using web3 like libraries
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum like Blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts
- Experience in MEAN stack
- Understanding of blockchain concepts
- Experience with distributed storage is plus
- Ability to work within the team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- 0-3 application development experience in solution building on Blockchain technology.
- Solid understanding of and experience in blockchain / distributed ledger technologies familiarity with platforms, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus
- Security Architecture / Cryptography is a plus.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus.
- Experience on development tools such as Hyperledger Fabric/Sawtooth,Geth , Composer, Solidity Remix Functional
- Basic understanding of Web applications architecture and protocols.