BMC Remedy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Key aspects of this role:
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals, SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and configuration.
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the CMDB.
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow
Job Description :
a. Tracking/management of all software assets to include internal license assessments
b. Participate in software vendor contract/license negotiations and the development of software licenses and associated maintenance contracts.
c. Knowledge in SW license procurement & hands on experience in Ariba tool.
d. Prepare and assist in the performance of periodic compliance report
e. Provide support to end users regarding specific vendor product use rights
f. Assist in the establishment of internal and controls related to software asset management, governance and compliance
g. Exposure in Oracle, MS, IBM, Adobe and other enterprise licensing.
h. Handled Cloud – AWS, Amazon, GCP & Billing
i. Participated in license compliance audit.
g. Tracking/management of software license governance and compliance in accordance with enterprise policy, process, procedures and controls by internal staff and external service providers