Apache Camel Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
A leading company who makes multilingual conversational chatbots. Their platform uses real-time insights and cues to help users improve their experience
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role,
you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of
knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you
might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their
clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete
devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the
product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design
more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with
low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business
processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision
into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets.
What you can expect from company:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative
applications, then you will love this job
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Lead (Python or Node), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 4+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
We are a technology company, at a stage where we are moving fast ahead. We have been enabling enterprises to derive the value of Data Science and technology. At Lumiq, we are thinking every day about how to use the latest technology and concepts to build products which can help our customers and enterprises in all aspects of their businesses.
We create Data oriented enterprise applications. The applications must be scalable and robust. This position creates the exact kind of enterprise applications which are easy to configure and manage from the end-user perspective. The integration with all the different services and APIs plays an important part in the whole architecture.
Experience and Qualification
- 2-5 Years of experience with Drools/Kofax Workflow.
- Java Microservices: 2-3 years Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch.
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code, and ensure that the designs comply with specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Must Have Skills
- Any Relational Database
We are a fast-growing startup based in Gurgaon, and have just raised our Pre Series A! We are happy to offer the right compensation, the right ESOPs, and the right freedom and autonomy to the right candidate!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to take our product to the next level.
* Development with NodeJS and front-end languages/frameworks (jQuery, ReactJS/AngularJS, CSS3, HTML5)
* 4+ years of SQL experience (MySQL preferred)
* Experience developing RESTful Web Services, Web APIs, and micro-services.
* Integrating with a third-party system via RESTful APIs.
* 4+ years of solid experience with SQL and NoSQL-based solutions.
* Experience with AWS deployments.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
* Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with a unit-test-driven approach to development.
* Familiarity with Elasticsearch is an advantage
* Experience with Redis is an advantage
Detailed Job Description :
Total Exp-6-9 Yrs
Location-Noida(Singapore Travel - In next 3 Months (short term)
- 6-8 years of total IT experience delivering enterprise-scale applications or product implementations
- 1-3 years of experience working as a technical lead.
- Working Experience in ISO20022, SWIFT, Remittance
- Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Any ORM
- Working experience in TCS Bancs or Integration with TCS Bancs
- Database: SQL Server
- Working experience in managing projects in Java Stack.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft stack, Static Code analyzers, Overall SDLC Lifecycle, Design & Architecture
Company Name & Profile :
It is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies and brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to provide solutions for empowering people, businesses and society. Headquartered in Japan, it started operations in India in the 1950s, accelerating its growth through the expansion of business to global markets. The company in India expanded its business from telecommunications to public safety, logistics, transportation, retail, finance, unified communication and IT platforms, serving across governments, businesses as well as individuals. With its Centre of Excellence for analytics platform solutions, big data, biometrics, mobile and retail, the company in India offers innovative new services and solutions for India and global markets. It operates across India with offices in New Delhi (head office), Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
1. Developing and maintaining high performance and scalable web applications and APIs
2. Managing front-end and third party APIs integration
3. Writing unit, integration and E2E test cases
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Managing deployment and handling client interaction and demos
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Working knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJs, SailsJs, VueJs and
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Mustache
4. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less,Sass etc
5. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
6. Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber etc.
7. Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests
8. Experience of working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
9. Experience of integrating third party APIs.
10.Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for talented Technical Managers to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2ee based technologies and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team,
- Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates,
- Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically,
- Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer,
- Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere