Opportunity to work as a Technical lead.
Company : Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location : Bangalore
- As a Java Full-stack Engineer or as Java Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Microservices based application workloads on cloud platform.
- You should have expertise in building/implementing Microservices solution components and be able to put them on cloud platform with necessary configurations.
Top Skills : Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices Architecture & API Design, Cloud Deployment, DevOps CICD and TDD.
- Should be able to provide technical direction and be hands-on with implementation skills for build new age application workloads with proper design considerations and align with overall architecture goals.
- The implementation should meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Able to lead team and multitask across different role expectations seamlessly - developer, Tech Lead, Designer.
- Create and review design and implement solution artefacts
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices for the development team.
- Able to design and implement e2e testing while adopting TDD and setting up required tooling infrastructure for automation.
- To help technical team with any code difficulties and manage task distribution and delivery for assigned team members
- Assist in qualifying team members addition by conducting technical interveiew
- 4-5 years of experience in application development and deployment,
- Good technical design skills, implementing complex solutions on cloud.
- Have application specific configurations and troubleshooting experience.
- Design and implementation experience in asynchronous applications - event based.
- Application implementation with REST APIs and message integration workflows.
- Ability to implement and analyze application diagnostics and telemetry both from application and from platform.
Team Collaboration must have :
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer's business objectives as top priority.
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member.
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues.
About Splenta systems pvt ltd
- Your primary focus will be developing interactive Vue js applications.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers.
- Developing web applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimising your application for performance
- Proficient with Vue.js/React framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js or React ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience as a Python Developer for 2+ years
- Expertise in Python framework Django/Flask, creating & use REST API, object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience in AWS, GIT, CI/CD Pipelines, and unit testing
Exp - 2+ Yrs
Location - Vikhroli, WFO
Budget - 70 to 80K PM
Skills - Core Java+Hibernate+O
- 2+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience with Angular 5/6 and TypeScript
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Experience Struts, Hibernate is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
● Architect and design solutions and lead a team of 5-6 JS developers
● Interact with client understand requirements
● Able to convert business requirements to sizable tasks for developers to implement
● Provide technical expertise and mentor team in latest technologies
● Ensure and apprise stakeholders of technical feasibility, effort and impact of
● Create and present demos POCs
1. Hand on experience with Node.js + React.js
2. Good understanding of Node.js frameworks (Express, Koa, Sails, Hapi) and good hands-on experience in at least one.
3. Strong understanding of Core JS Concepts including the ability to write unit tests.
5. Experience in API Design (REST concepts) and API modeling.
6. Knowledge of WebSocket’s (Socket IO).
7. Hands on experience Typescript.
8. Experience with build tools (Webpack).
9. Experience with NoSql Databases (Mongo, Dynamo).
10. Good communicator with good client engagement skills.
11. Hand on experience with version control systems(git). Self-motivated and driven to
deliver, with and ability to be detail-oriented while able to see and define the overall
12. Demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in the ever-evolving area
13. Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, results-focused culture.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Docker and hands-on experience
2. Worked with AWS and similar cloud service providers
3. Experience with building applications using microservices
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.(2-8 years)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- should have hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.