Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
SmartDocs is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Company with solutions that can seamlessly integrate with SAP across areas like ECM, BPM, DMS, Chatbots, Workflows, Accounts Payables & Receivables, Contract Management, Supplier or Vendor Portals
1. Develop/debug applications using Python.
2. Improve code quality and code coverage for existing or new program.
3. Deploy and Integrate the Machine Learning models.
4. Test and validate the deployments.
5. ML Ops function.
1. Graduate in Engineering or Technology with strong academic credentials
2. 4 to 8 years of experience as a Python developer.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC processes
4. Strong knowledge of Unit testing, code quality improvement
5. Cloud based deployment and integration of applications/micro services.
6. Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra
7. Strong applied statistics skills
8. Knowledge of creating CI/CD pipelines and touchless deployment.
9. Knowledge about API, Data Engineering techniques.
11. Knowledge of Machine Learning and Large Language Model.
Nice to Have
1. Exposure to financial research domain
2. Experience with JIRA, Confluence
3. Understanding of scrum and Agile methodologies
4. Experience with data visualization tools, such as Grafana, GGplot, etc
Position: SEO Expert (Contract)
Location: Remote/Anywhere We are looking for an experienced SEO Expert to join our team on a contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for optimizing our website for higher search engine rankings, increasing traffic, and improving user experience.
• Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the best keywords for our website
• Optimize content and code for search engine visibility and usability
• Monitor website performance and optimize accordingly
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on search engine algorithms and industry best practices
• Develop and execute link building strategies
• Propose and implement new strategies to improve SEO
• Generate reports on SEO performance
• Proven track record of successful SEO projects
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages
• Extensive knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applications using the best practices for leading German clients.
❖ The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front
end application for a desktop and adapted to mobile devices.
❖ The implementation will focus on data processing efficiency and
performance, as you will primarily work on real-time data
❖ You will be a part of a team of back-end developers, DevOps
engineers. The projects are managed in an Agile way, using the
We will provide upto 20LPA
Thingworx Developer/Sr Developer
Required experience range between 3-6 years.
- Thingworx Navigate experience desired
- Experience in Core Java, Java collections & Oops Concept
- Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL
- Having good working knowledge with XML, JSON.
- Design and Application development using Thingworx version - (8.2,8.5,9.X)
- Develop ThingWorx extension using Java
- ThingWorx service creation using Java Extension
- ThingWorx mashups design and development
- Data storage in ThingWorx - Stream/Value Stream/Data Tables
- Integration with source/target system using REST API, data Files.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Thingworx Integration with 3rd apps preferred and will be added advantage
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong understanding and development experience with Golang.
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
• Location:- C.G Road, Ahmedabad
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain