Join one of the most trusted service providers in the B2B area with its incomparable expertise in translation, transcription, content development, etc. in Indian as well as foreign languages.
Our client is an edtech platform that imparts impactful content, that focuses on early-stage language learning. It follows a blended approach of one-to-one online tutor sessions as well as self-learning content. Their panellists are linguistic experts who use cloud LMS, video streaming, real-time chats, games and interactive sessions to train people in local Indian languages and foreign dialect too.
While their content helps people like cab drivers, delivery boys, technicians and other blue-collar workers learn about their jobs and communication skills well, they also undertake services from BPOs and E-commerce companies in the form of Vernacular and Corporate Training. Based out of Bengaluru, the 5-year-old platform conducts sessions in over 35 languages, with some special courses aimed at kids learning too. The platform has currently over 15 lakh subscribers and has seen a ten-fold increase in the last couple of years itself.
As aFlutter App Developer,you should have extensive knowledge of software engineering, be proficient in Dart and the Flutter SDK, and have experience developing for Android and iOS.
What you will do:
- Designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Building custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS
- Designing highly scalable, testable code
- Discovering and fixing programming bugs
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Understanding of good Object Oriented Design principles such as SOLID
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- Experience with Dart/Flutter packages and APIs: bloc, flutter_bloc, Streams, rxDart
- Experience in Native Mobile app development Kotlin and Swift