• Total IT Experience – 5 to 12 years
• 5+ years of in-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• 2+ years of experience in .NET core, EF Core, and Web API core. MVC,
• 2+ years of experience in RESTful HTTP services design
• 1+ years of experience in Angular 4/6/8 or REACT JS
• 2+ years of experience with SQL Server, Postgre SQL writing stored procedures, performance tuning, and identifying deadlocks, transactions, and data locking/blocking scenarios
• Good communication and unit testing knowledge using NUnit, Xunit etc
• Working knowledge of Webpack, CLI, and, Agile Scrum framework
• Good communication and unit testing knowledge.
• Good to have knowledge in one of the cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/PCF
• Familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins
• Good to have: Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud deployment
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
This is a waste management vertical SaaS with leading solutions and acceptance from the market on the path to growth. However, the product architecture needs a redefinition because of impending growth. The product needs refactoring of bottleneck code pieces, introduction of flexibility through modularity, scalability, layers of application and infrastructure layer security, interfaces designs, large amounts of data management and synchronization of business-critical accounting data. All of these goals have to be achieved while the product remains in production and business grows.
What the Role Needs:
Review current architecture and anticipate engineering bottlenecks
• Identify subsystems and isolate them
• Design interfaces between subsystems, evaluate available tools for each of the subsystems and make choices
• Make choices of tools, libraries, frameworks and design patterns
• Set benchmarks and KPI metrics
• Mentor & coach team leads to ensure architectural blueprints are practiced.
• Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Auto-Scaling groups, VPC, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB
• Database design & management for data-heavy product/s - NoSQL & SQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Extensive API design & patterns experience including micro services
architecture/communication - REST, Webhooks, API gateways, and GraphQL
• Prior experience in designing a multi-tenant architecture would be beneficial
• Experience with caching architectures and technologies - Redis, Memcached, or KeyDB
• Experience with caching, sessions, OWASP, state management design patterns, micro front ends, and frameworks (ReactJs/VueJS)
• Experience with designing & architecture of event driven services - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Native applications
• Have experience in one of the workflow orchestrations tools - Apache Airflow, Cadence by Uber, AWS Glue
• Solr or Elastic search experience
• Understanding and working with other senior team members to devise and execute DRP, data storage and backup strategies, incident reporting
• Prior experience of software architecture in real-time tracking like Uber
• Prior experience in notifications delivery tools - FCM
• Understanding of ADR and UM
He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
Role – Dynamics 365
Experience – 3 years & above
Location – Remote, Jaipur , Gurgaon, Noida
· Gather requirements from the client
· Proactively builds and manages relationship with client management
· Developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
· Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
· Reviews and ensures high quality of work is delivered
· Meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
· Apply creative thinking to identify possible reporting solution alternatives
· Travel to client locations as per the project and/or client needs
· 5+ years of project experience and Min 2+ years’ experience in Power Platform development and customizations.
· Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions.
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales, Service, Marketing and Field Service.
· Skills Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
· Experience in leveraging Microsoft Power Platform capabilities for MS Dynamics CRM using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
· Good experience in Portals and USD development with CRM.
· Experience in assisting with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications.
· Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
· Proficiency in OOB Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
· Good knowledge in code and project management using Azure DevOps.
· Experience in the Power Apps component framework
Good To Have:
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform certifications.
Desired Candidate Skills:
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Superior understanding of current applications and trends in IT.
· Good knowledge of all phases of IT including network administration, computer support, help desk, software development or specialization in one area.
· Experience in client communication
· Proficient in communication.
· Mentoring skills of junior resources.
· Excellent foundational consulting skills including critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills, business analysis
· Ability to conduct business user workshops, design reviews, executive presentations, and
· lead other senior stakeholder/sponsor meetings
· Experience in delivering end to end reports
· Must be able to travel to client locations if needed
· Is detail oriented and deliverables focused
Key Skills: Dynamics 365 & Power Platform, Azure DevOps
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
•Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, Rosetta Net etc.
•Good understanding of XSLT, XSD and XML parsing processes.
•Having WebMethods knowledge in EDI domain will be huge plus.
•Good knowledge of file sharing protocols like AS2, AS3, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
•Experience in EDI Mapping to/from following platforms/technologies (not limited to)
oCSV/XML/JSON/Flat File e.Word/Excel/PDF
•Good working knowledge SQL and relation databases (Oracle/MySQL etc.).
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other field.
- Previous work experience with application and development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in salesforce.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practice
- Must have experience in managing media websites at scale.
- Proficiency using WordPress
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Salesforce Developer who wants to make a difference in the lives of thousands of students. You will be conceptualizing and developing innovative, intuitive, and effective software products to help our students meet their educational and career goals.
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Work on small autonomous teams to build applications on Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed.
- Work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Being open to explore solutions outside of Salesforce technology stack.
- +1 years of experience working as a developer in any Object Oriented Development platform such as Java or Ruby on Rails or .Net
- +2 years of experience developing on the Salesforce.com plattform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Strong foundations of basic software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming, Object Oriented design and Microservices.
- Ability to work with various Salesforce customer portals, communities and sites technologies.
- Well versed on SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Good to have skills on J2EE frameworks and tools such as Spring, Maven, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have: Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems using ESB, SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Experience in working with Demand tools and Marketing tools (Silverpop, Marketo, ExactTarget, Pardot).
- Salesforce Certifications (nice to have)
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field required. Strong relevant work experience considered.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git