Exp: 1-3 years
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Candidate should have good experience in core React/NodeJs/MYSQL, js,jquery and any One CMS of framework.
Candidate should be able to Deployment of application on AWS, Git and Heroku
Web designing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidate profile Degree - B-Tech/ B.E./MCA preferable full time only.
Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (Zend/ Cake PHP / Code Igniter / Zend/ Symphony).
Desired Skills and Experience
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
About BFC SOFTTECH PVTLTD
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical vision for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
- Ownership of the Platform engineering to deliver a better product experience
What you will need-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience, with at least 4-5 yrs as a full stack developer
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, operating systems, etc.
- Understanding of at least one front-end framework (Reactjs or similar)
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impact
- Experience in Java/Python/Golang
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality.
We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Do check out our platform GEVME.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
We are currently looking to hire a driven Revenue Operations Engineer to join our team and play an instrumental part in driving business process improvements and automations. We are looking for a talented developer to design world-class Salesforce solutions for our evolving CRM requirements. As a developer in the RevOps team, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and other tech stack tools. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
You will be responsible for developing large scale platforms that will support future Sales engineering applications. You will help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions.
Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications. Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements, Write software code based on functional specification and technical design; adhere to development techniques and standards. Conceive and document technical design for software in development.
Duties and responsibilities
- In-depth development experience with SalesForce CRM platform
- In-depth development experience with integrations with SalesForce
- Experience in developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for technology
- Experience working in a team environment, and demonstrated potential to lead a technical team
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Programming & Development
- Prior experience in a software development, or similar engineering environment
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools like Active Campaign
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools like Outreach
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do!
You should have minimum 10 years of work experience designing and developing high-end software products
You should have minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS,
SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, MongoDB, SNS, SQS etc
You should be highly proficient in Microservices, API, Python, React, JSON.
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
8-16 years of overall database administration and support/operations experience, with a successful delivery track record.
# Proficient knowledge in MySQL, HANA administration.
#Should have knowledge in setting up DR and HA approaches
#Should have strong Knowledge in Backup & Recovery.
# Should have played a L2 role in current position
# Experience of working in large landscape/environment where multiple database flavors are running.
# Knowledge on Database capacity planning/strategy is an added advantage
# Knowledge & Experience on other database as HANA flavors are added advantage
# Hands on experience with expert knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors w.r.t Database.
# Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ITSM.
# Should be capable of Owning, Leading and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
# Excellent presentation & communication skills are a must.
Meeting with product managers to determine CRM needs.
-Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
-Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
-Creating timelines and development goals.
-Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
-Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
-Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
-Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
-Exceptional knowledge on LWC
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope