We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialised group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities.
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of KEKA. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A typical day at KEKA being an SDR would involve:
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching In the given region/market
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into
- Be the face of KEKA and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting
- 1-4 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales like Sales/inside sales/cold calling/business development
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory
Good To Have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Keka products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
Keka has become the fastest growing HR and Payroll platform in India within 18 months of its launch. With a team of deep conviction and a passion for improving employee experience, we are the fastest growing HR Tech SaaS product in India. We are 100% bootstrapped David that continues to outsmart the well funded Goliath's.
We are looking for candidates who are smart and ambitious. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. There will be Performance based incentives for those who are self driven and motivated to achieve results and grow with us.
Bachelor's degree 3+ years in Business, Sales, Marketing or Technology
Minimum of 6 months - 2 year+ experience in sales, business development or similar role
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Proficient in working on excel, powerpoint, googlesheets
Knowledge of generating leads through LinkedIn, Twitter and others
Experience in international sale and IT services would be preferred
Build relationships with prospective clients
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
Research and identify new market opportunities
Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation
Position – Bench Sales Executive
What you’ll do
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN)
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Should be able to source requirements for consultants through job boards like Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn & other social networks.
What We're looking For
- Looking for 6 months to 3 years experience in sales field (from any industry) can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter and self-engaged.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards sales.
- Have a passion for the staffing industry and have a desire to help people reach their career goals
We are looking for smart, and passionate sales professionals raring to make an impact, to be part of the Growth Team at Crio.Do.
- Passionate about making a huge impact in early stage startup growth?
- Looking to challenge yourself, and grow as an individual?
- Want to be part of a mission driven high growth startup working with an awesome team?
- Looking for high ownership, responsibility to deliver an impact end to end ?
- Then we'll love talking to you.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
- Note: Fixed Component: between 5 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance)
- Variable Component: upto 3 LPA**
- 6 days working week (Weekends Working, Weekday 1 day off)
- Working Hours will be managed according to your feasibility (8-9 hours per day min.)
- Relocatiing to Banglore is preferred (its WFH till end of June 2022*)
- Ideal candidate: Minimum 1+ years into higher education (above K-12) edtech sales
- Folks who are available to join immediately or within 2-4 weeks
- Other Benefits: Laptop, Reimbursments, Insurance & more
o Plan to ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are met for each and every individual of the team.
o Conduct reviews for the team members’ performance and take corrective actions, if any
o Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
o Generate customer leads by running various marketing campaigns in their region
o Utilize sales data to understand market trends and potential, and furnish reports
o Develop and optimize sales processes to continuously improve
o Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers
o Understand customer’s requirements and pitch services accordingly from the available product offerings of the company
o Heavily sales driven work, with a team handling of 10-20 people.
o Reach out to customers through cold calling and schedule for final sales
• Team handling experience of at least 3-4 years (Sales)
• Comfortable to work on the ground
• Strong people management skills and the inclination towards data-driven based decision-making approach
• Strong network to generate leads continuously for the team
• Ability to create a detailed plan to achieve the revenue targets expected in the company
• Manage the team effectively and achieve targets
• A strong network of brand/corporates and other channel partners for lead generation
• Ability to start rolling from Day 1
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Should be able to identify challenges of associates and guide the team for better conversions
• Must be self-driven and result oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to finer details
• Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects
• Highly motivated individuals who are performance-driven and goal-oriented
• Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.