Rescale Technologies (A Fincash Group Venture), brain child of three IIT Mumbai alumnus is a tech leader which enables businesses to navigate through technological transformation globally. Rescale has played pivotal role's mergers and acquisitions of numerous brands. (https://rescaletechnologies.com/)
Our USP is Creative Technology, we have a new age of imagination and a brilliant team who are compassionate about success. Here is your chance to ride with us:
Designation: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 2 + years
Location – Lodha iThink, Palava Dombivali
Hands-on experience in Angular or React, node js, Elastic
Knowledge of HTML\Web Development, Networking
Basic knowledge of Programming languages is required.
Good Knowledge of SQL/ RDBMS
Fast learner and desire to learn new technologies to keep up with market trends
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Rescale Techologies
Join the Team! Full Stack Developer | 3-4 yrs experience | Remote
Do you want first-hand experience in building a startup with a small and growing team? Do you think data and tech can be a game changer?
Welcome to Co.labx: Co.labx is a tech-enabled, leadership consulting firm. At Co.labx, we are challenging the status quo & helping organisations become a force for good. We are a gender-neutral company, work remotely, partner on challenging projects with our clients, and strive to create a balance between people, planet, & profit. We now wish to enhance the role that technology plays in our work. And we have identified some exciting problem statements to push our boundaries in the next 1 year.
About the Role: At Co.labx, we’re proud to build products that accelerate the growth of organisations. To this end, we are looking to onboard a full-stack developer with previous experience working with early-stage startups. We’re looking for a candidate with 3-4 years of experience building, testing, and deploying web or mobile based applications. This individual would possess a strong product mindset, be user-centric, and be willing to experiment and build tools that enable teams to thrive.
3-4 years of experience in the software development sector (service / product)
Experience with backend development using Ruby on Rails, Python Django, Java Spring or any other server side framework
Experience working with relational databases (eg. MySQL or PostgreSQL)
Familiarity with RES APIs and developing endpoints in a RESTful manner
Experience writing industry-grade, well-tested code for a web-based product or service
Ability to work with uncertainty and rapidly adapting to changes
Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to see a product to completion
Excellent communication skills
Help plan and develop new software products for the organisation
Write clean, maintainable and scalable code that is production ready and well-tested
Gather requirements and understand need of new products from various teams
Use basic analytics tools and techniques to understand user behaviour and suggest changes to existing products (or enable other team members to do so)
Our pay scale for this role is between 12-15 lacs
Still here? Great, these are the next steps & an overview of the selection process:
Reach out: We love talking about our work, so drop us an email if you want to know more. And if this opportunity excites you, apply with your resume.
Showcase your work: We will share 2 short pre-works with you. We love original, well thought out work. Insider Tip - Work speaks louder than words!
Interview & Selection
If interested, reach out right away and we’re excited to get to know you!
Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 6 years experience delivering highly available web/mobile applications including 1-3 years as Senior/Lead developer.
- Prior experience in retail domain is a plus.
- 3 years of experience working with distributed teams.
- Deep knowledge of UI Libraries / Frameworks, API (REST), API Management and building scalable and high performance Web APIs.
- AWS Serverless Cloud native services experience with Lambda functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.
- Strong knowledge of Caching frameworks, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL data stores, storage and distributed persistence technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about enabling next generation experiences.
- Experience with automated testing, deployment pipelines and cloud based infrastructure
- Develop omni-channel digital solutions leveraging serverless and micro services in a cloud based platform to develop backend services.
- Design high/low level solutions, contribute towards architecture and technical roadmap.
- Lead technical implementation/delivery.
- Host/Lead technical discussions.
- Champion software development best practices, test driven development, CI and CD.
- Build cloud native and highly cost efficient solutions.
- Innovate, Unlearn and Disrupt. Research next generation frameworks and technologies.
- Embrace change.
Clairvoyant is a global technology consulting, services, and product company. We help organizations build innovative products and
solutions using enterprise stack, big data, analytics, and the cloud. Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with
backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed
to helping our clients achieve their goals.
● A Full stack engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience working with data-backed front-end web applications.
● Good 2+ years of experience on ReactJS and a minimum of 1 year of experience in Nodejs
● Must have hands-on building Data Visualization and manipulation libraries with a rich interface.
● Good understanding of ES6 Concepts, cross domain post messaging, localization, internationalization.
● Ability to write modular, clean, robust code, guide internal teams, perform code reviews, improve the quality of their work with
oversight and feedback.
● Must be good at writing unit tests to cover the code.
● Good understanding of Redux and Saga.
● Basic understanding of CI/CD.
● Ability to build and leverage reusable templates for internal and customer usage.
● Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Awareness of server side MVC frameworks,
web services, and web communication protocols and message formats.
● Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability, and accessibility concepts.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate.
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals.
● Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills.
● A good understanding of how a payment network provider works will be an added advantage.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
● Excellent communication and co-ordination skills, willing to learn new skills
Education: Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT
Program daily in Node.JS, Angular2+/React JS, Express, Bootstrap, MongoDB and others.
Build web-based and mobile-first front-end GUIs to support workflows.
Integrate with REST APIs and relational databases.
Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
Help define architectures and design patterns.
Participate in code reviews.
Must have experience in Deployment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Real world web and service development experience.
Deep Experience with modern frameworks such as Node.JS, Angular2+/ React , Express & MongoDB.
Experience with server-side languages like Jade, EJS, etc
Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks such as bootstrap.
Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
Experience in anyone one these Docker, Kubernates, AWS, Azure
ABOUT ANITECHSOL PVT LTD :
AnitechSol Pvt Ltd is into Software Product Development, Time and Material Contracting Services. Company has been in existence for about a decade. Currently, the focus of the company is to develop a mobile fitness app that gives guidance on fitness, diet and general lifestyle activities.
SKILLS REQUIRED : React Native, Python, Mobile apps, Mongodb, AWS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Using the functional requirements provided, in the form of detailed functional requirements as well as Use Cases, code each use case from front end to back end. Ability to develop a complete flow.
While developing the application utilize the proper interactions between the pages, responsiveness and confirm to the overall architecture.
A certain level of creativity has to be there while developing the front end screens using the mockups provided by a designer. With regard to the backend, you have to develop apis confirming to the standards including the interactions with the database.
Quickly Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software with a agile development mindset of a startup company.
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proficient in front end and back end technologies
- Ability to solve technical problems creatively
- Driven to improve product progressively on daily basis
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
1.Responsible for web development and control, Monitoring, Configuration, IIS, Drives, Usage, Timer Jobs etc.
2. Should take care server maintenance, Firewall and file system, troubleshooting, Server migration, Server failover & fallback.
3. Perform administrative activities such as site creation, page/library creation, site permission, user issue resolution, monitoring of SharePoint and SharePoint server logs, activities, events, and assets.
4. Troubleshoot SharePoint application issues, perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose SharePoint problems.
5. Work on Service tickets as assigned within the designated SLA boundaries. Supporting SharePoint infrastructure and application in 24x7 mode.
6. Review and monitor usage and health reports.
7. Handle Networking related jobs will be added advantage.
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Proven experience in graphic designing
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience in Laravel
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
● Ability to deep dive hands on into coding, building scalable architecture and backend
● Strong knowledge of “how to scale” a product, Dev ops, (Docker/ Kubernetes), Messaging
queues, Testing, Database design, Security Log management system
● Extremely hands-on in coding along with a strong interest in leading a team.
● Knowledge of tech stack, which in our case is Node.js/GraphQL/TypeScript for API
development, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python for data processing.
● Proven technical experience of 4-10 years of work-ex coupled with a strategic growth mindset
● Lead the software design, architecture, development, debugging, documentation, testing,
deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
Establish the roadmap and architecture based on the latest proven technologies and Hora’s
● Manage, lead and mentor other engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
Lead the team to follow our software development process including writing unit tests,
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
Excellent experience in coding including the ability to write well-crafted, well-tested, readable,
● Develop backend code for mobile applications and internal web tools
● Develop APIs for the mobile platform
● Own, innovate and maintain the backend infrastructure
● Code using cutting-edge tools in close collaboration with our Machine Learning team
● Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
● Collaborate with teams and share knowledge via tech talks and promote tech and engineering
best practices within the team
● B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent
● 4-10 years of relevant work experience in system design, algorithms, data structures, scalability,
DevOps, security and testing
● Demonstrated experience in delivering reliable, scalable, performant, and secure web-based
systems and services in production
● Experience working with three or more from the following: web application development,
Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems,
machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems,
security for software development.
● Strong experience in system design, scalability, DevOps, security and testing
● Strong and proven passion for code quality
● Knowledge of a wide-range of front and back-end technologies.
Experience with any of the following technologies is particularly desirable: TypeScript,
GraphQL, node.js, Python, Go, Java, HTML/CSS, React, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka,
Spark, ElasticSearch, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, Git. ○
Experience in writing backend code with modern languages and frameworks
● Strong relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience in API development for mobile/web
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, memory management,
Preferred Qualifications (Added advantage)
● Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
● Competitive programming experience
● Familiarity with data science and/or machine learning, experience in credit and risk models,
NLP and network analysis expertise
● Experience of working on fintech products
● Experience in managing a distributed set of engineers/developers
● Self-guided missile
● Enjoys finding novel solutions to hard technical problems
● Optimistic team player
● A hard-working, humble disposition - we are looking for doers who think, and thinkers who
● Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture view of the goals to
● Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
● Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work