Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
About Capricorn Identity Services Pvt Ltd
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
About PCL Health:
We are an age-tech startup revolutionising healthcare with real-time data. We are creating a connected-care ecosystem that uses AI-enabled Health Algorithms and medical devices (IoT & Wearables) to digitise medical information exchange. In short, we want to allow older adults to live independently at their homes and enjoy their moments while keeping everyone informed. Our mission is to provide doctors, carers and family relatives with predictive tools capable of picking up health problems before they become severe, therefore saving time, money and lives.
Senior .NET Developer’s Role:
Every member of the technology team is responsible for:
The availability, security, scalability, and interoperability of our platform
Delivering our product roadmap
Planning for the future
Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
As a Senior .NET Developer, you play a key role in ensuring your team can efficiently turn ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
Write technically sound, clean, maintainable code with practical application of established patterns and practices
Take technical ownership of your team’s work, from its infancy through to delivering great implementation in production that pushes our standards higher and higher
Believe in testing and make sure your code is always tested and the quality standards are always high
Contribute to the definition and keep to the processes, standards and designs your team has agreed upon
Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead
Ensure you and others are continuously improve, by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through proving they work well and continue to work well in production
Your skills and experience
Essential for this position:
At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
At least 2 years of experience with React.js/Vue.js
At least 2 years of commercial experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
You would get extra points for any of the following:
TDD and BDD
Contributing to open source community
DevOps, monitoring and alerting
Experience with Health-tech, FHIR, Wearables, IoT
If you can join within 1 month
- Asp.Net Core
- An added advantage to a candidate who has familiarity with PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
Gobillion is a YCombinator backed IIM-NIT alumni co-founded social commerce startup headquartered in San Francisco, USA with offices in New Delhi, Bangalore and Guwahati. We are bringing e-commerce 2.0 to the next 400 million online customers across India, through a community and social driven approach. Our co-founding has diversified experience with prestigious organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe and SAP Labs.
Gobillion has been rapidly scaling and is backed by some of the world’s most prestigious investors from US, Europe, SE Asia and India including - YCombinator, Justin Mateen (Founder - Tinder), Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, Venture Souq, Goodwater Capital, LetsVenture, Vikalp Sahni (Co-Founder- Gobibibo) amongst others.
We have been selected for and globally validated by the world’s leading investors/accelerators including YCombinator, Founder Institute Silicon Valley, NASSCOM 10000 Startups - India and Assam Startup. We have been named as the Top 10 Global startup for YCombinator S21 by Alex Mitchell.
Summary of role: As a Developer, you will be working alongside our product team in the conceptualization, design and development of server side components. You will be doing the following on the job
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Create, test and deploy and maintain the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, analyze, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Lead team in crafting solutions in different areas and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure secure architecture for Servers
Why Join Us?
- You will have a chance to be a leader and have the responsibility to scale Gobillon across India's most fast growing cities
- The opportunity to join one of India’s fastest growing companies at an early stage - We are giving our early team members to benefit from a strong ESOP pool and be part of our growth journey
- Joining an amazing team of Gobillion rockstars from colleges like IIMs, IITs, NITs etc. and from organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe, SAP Labs, Urban Company, Udaan, Amazon, Delivery, Ninjacart, Accenture etc.
- Wear the Gobillion badge with pride - We are looking for owners with a founder’s mindset - not just employees. If you are passionate about our mission about making e-commerce social for the next 400M customers in India and serve as culture carriers - we are the right place for you!
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Experience with DevOps and writing REST APIs & Micro services architecture
- Strong programming expertise in Node js, Nest Js
- Good understanding of Mongo databases and other NoSql Databases and SQL Database
- Solid hold on Data structures and Algorithm
- Good understanding of System Design
- Development expertise in AWS services like Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Good understanding of DevOps and Server security
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like AWS (preferred), Azure or Google Cloud
- Unix command line experience
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Excellent understanding of software Architectures
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
This role can be based out of our Gurugram/Bangalore Office or remotely in the India region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 4+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
- Maintain the required level of billable utilization
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 26,800 customers in more than 100 countries and over 175+ million downloads
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats in office.
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
let’s check out the below link to know more about the role and Flex Consulting Team in India:
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
2. Experience in Agile development using JIRA, GIT, Confluence.
3. 3+ years of Experience in node.js + Express.
4. Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js processes.
5. Strong Experience as a backend developer for REST API design.
6. Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQLdatabases like PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and