Hands -on experience with the following technologies is needed:
- Good Knowledge of Python & Django Framework.
- Experience in Git or any Version control systems.
- Experience in SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongodb.
- Worked on Django based live projects.
- To implement microservices using Django rest framework.
- Handling various technical aspects like coding of modules using the given design specifications
- Debugging and fixing the defects as well as analyzing its root cause.
- Deployment(AWS) and monitoring of the live project.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Knowledge/Experience of AWS will be a big plus
B-Tech-IT/B-Tech -CSE/BCA or any degree in the relevant field
3 – 6 Years
- Work on a chatbot framework/architecture using an open-source tool or library
- Implement Natural Language Processing (NLP) for chatbots
- Integration of chatbots with Management Dashboards and CRMs
- Resolve complex technical design issues by analyzing the logs, debugging code, and identifying technical issues/challenges/bugs in the process
- Deploy applications using CI/CD tools
- Designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Experience with bot human escalation
- Ability to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots across multiple domains and build a highly personalized user experience.
QUALIFICATIONS : B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Minimum 3+ years- of experience in Chatbot Development using the Rasa open-source framework.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots.
- Experience in Conversational AI platforms for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning.
- Experience with both text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation.
- Should have a good understanding of various Chatbot frameworks/platforms/libraries.
- Build and evolve/train the NLP platform from natural language text data being gathered from users on a daily basis.
- Code using primarily Python.
- Experience with bots for platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- Knowledge of digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.
- Experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as text. classification, text summarization, question & answering, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, and conversational bots design potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning
- Techniques - NLP Skills/Tools: NLP, HMM, MEMM, P/LSA, CRF, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy, Nltk, Gensim, Core NLP, NLU, NLG, etc.
- Should be familiar with these terms: Tokenization, N-Grams, Stemmers, lemmatization, Part of speech tagging, entity resolution, ontology, lexicology, phonetics, intents, entities, and context.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience with working on public cloud services such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Integration with Chat/Social software like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS.
- Integration with Enterprise systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, etc.
MUST HAVE :
- Strong foundation in the python programming language.
- Experience with various chatbot frameworks especially Rasa and Dialogflow.
- Strong understanding of other AI tools and applications like TensorFlow, Spacy, and Google Cloud ML is a BIG plus.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.
at Digital Marketing Company
Urgently looking for our client company as Senior Backend Developer in Mumbai
Apply with updated CV
Designation-Sr Backend Developer
Exp-Min 2 Years
• 2+ years of hand on experience in a related field
• Proficiency in Python with hands-on experience in developing APIs with Flask or Django
• Comfortable with Linux development environment
• Familiarity with frontend platforms such as HTML/CSS would be a plus
• Experience with: MySQL, Postgres, AWS Services (Redshift, EC2 & S3)
- 4+ years exp with solid backend/engineering experience.
- Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture.
- Solid CS fundamentals, fluent in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming, a strong inclination for architecting at scale.
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, debugging, and communication skills.
- Rapid prototyping worked on distributed systems at scale.
- Basic knowledge of SQL as well as NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in Golang, it's design, and concurrency patterns.
- Hands-on experience in backend programming languages.
- Experience in Python 3.X & Django is a must. Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience with leading technical teams and acting as a technical mentor.
- Experience in client communication & reporting to the client-side management team.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Leading parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
Working with our Sales and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
Contributing to our side projects and free tools for the education industry.
What do I need? 🤓
1-2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, PHP, Python, etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
Deep knowledge of SQL Databases
Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
Willingness to learn and use new technologies
Ability to debug complex systems
Brownie points 🍰
Using a framework (for example, Laravel, Code Igniter, Django)
Understanding of containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) along with ability to deploy to AWS ECS (or similar tools)
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Take a tutorial, on us
Monthly remote meals
Tech stack 🔨
Why Classcard? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey. You will be working closely with our users, acting on both their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have tremendous impact on both our business and Classcard as a company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
Quick phone call with a member of our engineering team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Classcard.
Technical discussion with a senior engineer
Pairing on an interesting problem
Meet the founders
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
- As a Backend Engineer, you will design and build server-side components that run seamlessly on Jar, design and implement infrastructure, and more.
- You will partner with Fullstack engineers to build high-performance REST & WebSocket APIs to power our frontend experiences.
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot technical issues with platforms, performance, data discrepancies, production environment.
- As an early engineer, work with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of CS fundamentals.
- Experience with technologies like GraphQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Node.js, and other server-side technologies, etc.
- Experience with Implementation of services in a micro-service architecture.
- Familiarity with Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
✨ Good to have
- Experience with building fintech products
- Experience building and scaling applications on public cloud infrastructure (Docker, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Experience in the development of large, distributed software systems
- A Background in Computer Science
💥 You’ll be in a rewarding company
- Work with cutting-edge technology and unchartered territory.
- Competitive salary and compelling stock options offerings.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help You succeed and push boundaries.
- Flexible working hours, training resources, and a company culture that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, and lots of fun along the way.
- Opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking, and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example: DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.