# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
About Prakriti E - Mobility Pvt Ltd
Should be familiar with all bookkeeping procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, you should ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Enter data of financial transactions in database daily
• Aid and support company personnel
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Evaluate and Develop vendors and coordinate office purchases or maintenance.
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail,
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
• Masters in Commerce
• 1-5 years
PRO Unlimited is Hiring for Accounts Payable Manager / Sr. Specialist / Specialist at Vadodara, Gujarat for US Shift
Are you ready to be part of the workforce of the Future?
PRO Unlimited, the leader in integrated workforce management solutions from California, United States, serving fortune 1000 recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, is HIRING in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Accounts Payable Sr. Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Location –
- Vadodara, Gujarat
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. A Master’s degree is preferred for Senior AP Specialist/AP Manager.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience performing full cycle Accounts Payable functions
- Basic accounting skill is a must (Good with Debit & Credits)
- Experience with Inter-company accounting & Indian Taxation is preferred
Ability to understand and process high volumes of data (Data Management Skill is a must)
- Readiness to work during US hours
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
What We Offer –
- Ideal work environment to be part of a global company
- Best in class Salary with Night Duty Allowance
- Excellent Work-life Balance, five days a week working
- Medical insurance coverage
- Cab facility for female working in US hours
- No Employment Bond
Please share your CV/Resume at –
are passionate about their work and are team players.
● Bookkeeping in Tally – Revenue Invoicing, Collections, collection follow-ups with the
clients, Client ledger reconciliation
● Payment Collection - Follow-ups
● GST preparation and filings
● Analyzing receivables, steps towards better DSO
● Monitoring revenue across business units
● Make sure there are no revenue leakage
● Bank entries, Collection, Invoicing, Duelist preparation, GST list
● Handling large customer base & high-velocity orders like a B2C online business
● Contracts handling, handling the client onboarding processes
● Dealing with the Internal and Statutory Auditors for revenue matters
● Dealing with the bankers for funds inwards from overseas clients
● Exposure around fund management, hedging, foreign currencies
● Experience - 4 to 8 years
● Can handle the team of 3-4 peoples
● Education - BCom, Mom, MBA, CA intern - with the relevant experience
Time zone - India time
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or
consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
3-5 years experience in the field of Accounting, Compliance's and Taxation.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audits, Tax Audits, Fixed Assets Audits, Finalization of books of accounts of non-corporate entities including Cash Flow Statements. Preparation & Filing of Income Tax Returns, GST Returns, TDS, Finance and Company matter related assignments as well as Concurrent Audits.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
Self-motivated and good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple task.
Have excellent knowledge of Tally Software, GST, Bank Reconciliation, Filling, TDS, Tax, SAP etc.
What you will do:
- Creating and updating proprietary models/spreadsheets for the prospective investments
- Analysing financial information and conducting analytic and strategic research.
- Inputting data into proprietary financial models and ensuring the accuracy of data and output based on the data.
- Creating Automations using VBA and other tools wherever needed.
- Compiling historical data in respect of stocks and companies from publicly available sources.
- Updating and maintaining databases to track relevant financial, economic or other indicators which may be relevant to the sector and/or region under coverage
- Assisting with other company and industry related analysis as may be required by the Fund Manager
- Monitoring relevant market news and information
- Assisting with the preparation and development of research reports, industry primers and marketing presentations.
What you need to have:
- Financial Modelling Experience is a must and a person should be excellent at this. This is the main part of the job along with research on the Financial Numbers
- Excellent understanding of Financial Statements and Accounting Standards.
- Qualified CA
- Financial Statements Audit experience preferred
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Person should be passionate for Equities
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, VBA.
- Proficiency in data science tools and languages (SQL and Python) will be considered as a great positive but not a necessary requirement
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- GST returns
- TDS knowledge
- Tally Proficient