About The Better India
We are a unique positive news platform read by tens of millions of people every month. Rated as one of the top digital destinations in India, we use the power of media to drive large-scale impact.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on all social media platforms (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. (Ability to write content for social media posts is a must)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and leverage it for collaborations.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business targets.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
1. Developing high-quality content with unique SEO optimized article for the given topic
2. Writing, reviewing and publishing web content, proactively update and handle website landing pages and blogs.
3. Candidate must have ideas of government exams
3. Adding relevant images/screenshots to the article
About GetMyUni :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet invested company. We are an education hub which helps prospective aspirants make the right education choice via student reviews and insights. Being India's first social college search platform we help students in making the right college choice. (https://www.getmyuni.com)
Job Responsibilities :
- Content Development for Website.
- Must be genuinely interested and comfortable in Content Writing, Creative Writing, SEO Based Writing, Blog Writing, Email Writing.
- Must have team handling abilities.
Skills Required :
- Should have strong proficiency in writing.
- Should be comfortable using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should be comfortable working in a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification : Completed Undergraduate
Personal characteristics : Adaptive and Enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills
Others : Applicants must get their personal laptops