About Wockito innovative solutions PVT LTD
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, different versions of HTML & CSS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop design template and mockups.
- Strong knowledge of Dreamweaver design with HTML, HTML5 with Responsive website
- Familiarity with graphic design like brochure and banner design.
- Basic knowledge for wordpress frame frameworkAbility to design Mobile applications & Web applications around natural user interfaces, such as “PHP, Android & ios ”.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the live website maintenance like modification and updation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of the website optimization tools.
- Understanding of Google’s Website design principles and interface guidelines.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to define and implement intuitive and engaging user interfaces
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile applications
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in UI/UX design
- Work with development team to ensure design vision is implemented accurately
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain a cohesive visual language across products
- Contribute to the development of project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Communicate effectively with team members and project stakeholders
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous UI/UX design work
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant software
- Understanding of human-centered design principles and practices
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience)
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus