We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 02nd September, 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a US Delivery Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk In Drive Date: 02nd September, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Plot No GJ-07, SEEPZ++, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai MH 400096.
1. Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54683)
2. Carry your resume, 1 color passport size photograph and Aadhar Card copy along with the original
3. Our office is in a high-security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact detai: (https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54683)
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Industry Recognized Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites. Zycus is also recognized as a Customer First Organization by Gartner. Zycus's Procure to Pay Suite Scores 4.5 out of 5 ratings in Gartner Peer Insights for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
2. Pioneer in Cognitive Procurement: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises
3. Fast Growing: Growing Region at the rate of 30% Y-o-Y
4. Global Enterprise Customers: Work with Large Enterprise Customers globally to drive Complex Global Implementation on the value framework of Zycus
5. AI Product Suite: Steer next gen cognitive product suite offering
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
- Gathering information and documentation from clients
- Helping clients fill out immigration application forms
- Drafting submission letters
- Reviewing all documents to ensure they are accurate and meet government requirements
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Tracking the status of each application and keeping clients updated
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. documentation and reporting to the operations department
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
We are trying to solve the problem of unemployment by skilling graduates in vernacular. At Learn4o, we love solving complex problems. The team comprises people with a solid background in impact startups. We move fast and ask a lot of ourselves and our people.
We are looking for the people who are passionate about creating impact and solving real hard problems of the society.
Why you should join our team- If you want to grow your career at a breakneck pace.
• If you like solving complex problems
• If you like bubbly environments with electrifying energy
Job Overview :
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away.
• Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
• Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
• Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
• Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
• Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
• Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
• Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Hard-working individual.
• Good time management abilities.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Fluent English
Should be willing to work in US shifts.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
To Answer queries/resolve problems of customers through Inbound.
Attend Inbound & Outbound calls, sometime respond through email and chat to customers.
Provide correct and quality information to customers on every call, promote good listening and English grammar skills.
Good speak, read & Write English & Hindi mandatory.
Able to communicate confidently and politely, with good speaking skills.
Awareness on Banking or Banking products.
Detailed knowledge of intricacies of Banks products and how they compare against competitors.
Good typing skills (Quality & Speed)
Ability to handle telephonic conversations
Good Listening & Comprehension skills
Should be flexible to work in 24/7 shift