• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
• Experience integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB and NoSQL cloud data store.
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
- You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
- You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
- Your work will entail backend architecture to enable data modeling, data queries and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
- You will support client specific data processing needs using SQL and Python/Pyspark
- You will integrate our product with other data products through Django APIs
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in data queries, data processing and data modeling
- Excellent ANSI SQL skills to handle complex queries
- Excellent Python and Django programming skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack components such as the Spark, Hive, Airflow, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
- Familiarity with ML models is highly preferred
- Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
- Should know how to write modular, optimized and documented code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
Strong knowledge of MYSQL/PostGreSQL; Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, Couch DB is preferred.
Expertise in application development, databases, version control, and deployment. Skill - Node.js,
Experience of AWS or GCP - especially services such as Lambda or google app engine
Solid grasp of Service-oriented architecture. Web Services implementation on a medium to large scale
Solid understanding of scaling mobile app services. Having worked the backend of an Android app is preferred
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Happy to deal with, and contribute to, an environment of daily builds Has worked in small teams, is versatile. Work within short timelines and be receptive to business needs. Can work closely with Digital, Product, Operations teams.
Desirable Social Attributes:
Has contributed to one or more Open Source projects through own initiative. Has provided a high quality answer to a question posted on StackOverflow.
As a Software Developer who would work independently, the candidate is expected actively acquire problems and deliver solutions as well as guide the team technically. Such a problem solver would obviously be a self starter with a high level of curiosity rather than a programming language specialist.
He/she would be required to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication, and attention to detail. The role would include custom web application development on (most typically on Node.js and PHP/Python), databases (most typically MySql and MongoDb), version control (github), testing (necessarily through test scripts written before code is written), daily builds and eventual deployment onto AWS or GCP.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Highly productive software developer with the proven aptitude to understand and apply technology
Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation
Always learning, evolving, and sharing what you know
Inspired by complex, varied problems and rapid change
Open-minded, flexible, and curious about new and better ideas
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
"Zelon is in process of creating a health tech ecosystem for
monitoring, analysing and tracking the medical health of an individual's family. An incredibly rare opportunity for joining a well-funded early-stage start-up, providing a C-Level Exposure to a passionate technologist with scaled consumer tech experience to lead a Health Technology start-up with both mission and tremendous value creation upside"
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Design and develop mobile applications.
Conceptualising and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of devices.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience in creating modules, phase timelines etc.
Expert in the fast iteration of applications.
Additional Technical Requirement:
Experience: Minimum 1 year in Node.js. Education: BE/BTech, MSC
Why Join Us?
Great teammates and passionate company culture Building from the ground up
The opportunity to join India's next unicorn is rare Excellent work environment
Joining Date: Immediate
Base Location: Mumbai
- You will own a functional area - from product conception to its delivery to customers
- You will be designing and coding independently in multiple tech components related to your functional area
- You will also need to develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc., over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly
- You will also be actively mentoring our junior engineers. You need to someone who owns the codebase quality
- We are looking for seasoned engineers who are quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not just coders
- Engineers get to significantly amplify the impact of their efficient work or creations with the scale that startups operates at
- Love the Startup Hustle? You have come to the right place!
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Experience in Consumer facing apps - Analytics SDKs integrations, Marketing SDKs integrations, Performance optimisation, SQL databases
- Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
- Experience with Devops including Docker, AWS, Serverless
- Opportunity to start from scratch
- Flexible and cool work environment - Startup work culture
- Young and dynamic team
- Regular game and hangout sessions every week
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Profile : BE/MTech/BCA/MCA (2020 or 2021 Graduates with a minimum score of 50% or a CGPA Score of 6)
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC 5
- Certification in Dotnet is a must and any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Passion for Technology & Innovation
- Good Problem Solving, logical and Analytical Skills
- A Great Team Player
Greetings from CareerNet Technologies !
Role: Servicenow Developer
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com)
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 2 +
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Near Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Demonstrated proficiency with the ServiceNow Glide stack (Glide System, Record, Form)
Tech9 India is looking for a mid-senior software engineer who is an expert with Nodejs and MongoDB. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If this sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you!
- Work with cross-functional teams, using agile practices, write, debug and deliver code
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Mid level roles require at least 3 years of experience in Nodejs senior roles require at least 4 years of experience with Node.
- At least 3 years of experience developing in HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with product managers and scrum teams to effectively translate business requirements into workflows
- Demonstrated ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks
- Cloud platform experience
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability