Greetings From Petpooja !!
It was a pleasure talking to you, as mentioned we are hiring for a UI UX Designer.
Please refer to the mentioned details regarding the company and the job description -
About us - Petpooja (About Us | Petpooja)
Petpooja is a comprehensive restaurant management platform to manage all aspects of your business. We take care of billing, inventory management, payments and other core aspects as well as integrations with online ordering, loyalty providers, delivery services and many other third-party services so that you have a seamless experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
- and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision Studio, Axure, Figma, Balasamiq
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Plan and implement new designs
Optimise existing user interface designs
Test for intuitively and experience.
Understand the business problems and work closely with the UX team and take lead in converting wireframes into intuitive visual design experiences.
Working closely with product, business and design teams to improve the overall user experience.
Testing UIs and user flows after development.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
Position: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Location: New Delhi
Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products which include:
- Mindler’s Career Platform for Students: The platform aids career discovery, mapping & planning for students through state of the art career guidance tools including career assessments, college planners, entrance exam trackers, virtual internships, profile building, resume building, personalized mentoring, alumni tracking & scholarship discovery
- Mindler’s SAAS Platform for Institutions/ Career Coaches: The platform automates the process of career guidance for career experts & help educators add effectiveness while creating a comprehensive career guidance ecosystem in their institution
- Mindler’s International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) Program: The ICCC program is a multi-level global credentialing programs for educators; jointly delivered along with world’s leading career coach credentialing bodies - NCDA (USA) and CDA (USA)
A Graphic Designer is a critical part of our mission to promote our brand as fresh, innovative and trustworthy. This vital position requires a creative and innovative thinker to create and support our visual brand identity across various channels. As a Graphic Designer at Mindler, you will be working closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and design new graphics, marketing collaterals, blog visuals, infographics and social media posts.
You Should Have:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to innovate, ideate and come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
‘Good Good Piggy’ is an Ed-FinTech start-up that encourages the new generation to develop the life skill of managing the entire money management equation digitally because the future of money is digital. We recognize the importance of reinforcing good behavior, habits, and skills from a young age.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and he can understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The successful candidate must have social/ digital media buying knowledge as well as strong analytic skills. He must be able to work collaboratively with both Creative Design and Tech Development departments to deliver continuously increasing results
- Total Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- Notice Period: 30-45 Days
- Preferred Location: Delhi NCR
- Role: UX Designer & SM Expert.
- Industry Type: Ed-FinTech
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Technology
- Lead creative sessions (coaching and guiding) to capture ideas and focus the team on converging toward testable solutions for one or more than one project
- Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through various design options
- Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes
- Drive wireframing and prototyping to test interactions, designs, and user flows to continually improve the efficiency of the system
- Have a passion to measure important metrics in order to continually improve the user experience
- Be able to build and craft end to end design experiences from doing the high level UX research and discovery to high fidelity pixel flawless design mock-ups in Figma for a high-quality delivery
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and UX Pin
- Ability to Identify new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated for improved user experience
- Review the designs, improving the work. Foster a team culture of diversity and transparent collaboration
- Experience in making high-level social media and Google ad campaigns.
- Experience in creating, publishing and managing social media content.
- 5+ Years of experience in end-to-end user experience/centric design
- Expert level UX Design Certification is a must
- An expert to demonstrate hands-on knowledge-creating a powerful UX in mobile apps (iOS and Android) and websites
- Expert level of understanding of conversions all the UX tools like Adobe XD, Figma & more
- Excellent command in Social Media channels such as FB, Twitter, Instagram (Reels), LinkedIn, YouTube, Moj, Josh. Social Media ad management. Only Candidates with Social Media Experience of min 2 yrs full time will be considered.
- Expert level in UX research skills - interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Content and Coding) to attain business goals
- Expert with project management and remote collaboration tools
- Expert in designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills
- Possess a strong sense of interaction and visual design principles
Good to Have
- Understanding how HTML/CSS works
- Exceptional Storytelling and presentation skills
- Service/product design experience
- Degree in human interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent degrees
Coreway Solution is Urgently looking for Web Graphic designer for our International clients. We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to design the web layouts and app screens for our customers and our products
- Candidate will create different social media related posts
- Candidate will be responsible to create prototype design for websites or apps
- They will report directly to the creative head
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Website layout designing (not html designing but web layout designing photoshop)
- Should easily understand the needs of client based on few necessary inputs.
- Should have deep understanding of psychology of design
- Experience to Figma/Invision will be considered as plus point
- Candidate should use creative angle while creating the user interfaces
- Logo designing and illustrations will be considered as plus point
- Should be crazy to learn trending UI/UX
1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
UI & UX Designer
Type: Internship / Full-Time
Location: Pune (Work From Home allowed until COVID-19 situation improves)
Experience: 0-1 Year
FlytBase is a Silicon Valley and Pune based startup, building the world's first internet of drones platform for deploying fully-automated and intelligent commercial drones at scale. FlytBase is led by a team of experts in robotics, computer science, AI/ML technologies, and is a global leader in drone automation. FlytBase Labs is based out of Pune, India.
About the position
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. Ideal candidate gets to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, result-driven environment. Applicants must have substantial experience informing designs through critical design thinking, rationalizing for B2B systems, websites and mobile devices.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders.
Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
Design graphics user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets.
Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- A portfolio of UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Collaboration: Work with individuals of varying roles, skill sets, and backgrounds
- Domain knowledge: Understanding UX fundamentals & technology
- Initiative: A bias toward action, even on items not explicitly within your direct responsibility
- Rational creativity: Ability to think way outside the box, and then dial in on what is feasible
- Communication: Written/verbal storyteller; can present to multiple audiences
- Empathy: Ability & desire to truly get to know your user’s pain points
- Resiliency: Comfortable with ambiguity, failing in a safe environment and getting out of your comfort zone
- Attention to detail: You absolutely sweat the small stuff
- Curiosity: A hunger to grow and learn new things
- Advocacy: Strong support and appreciation for Enterprise Design Thinking and the importance of the user.
- Prototyping, UX design, UI design, User Research, Wireframing, Illustration
Fast-paced Startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement. End-to-end Ownership given to team members.