2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
Deep knowledge of component state management experience (specifically in React
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Good understanding of Redux
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
We’re looking for iOS Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of iOS application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for iOS using Swift & Objective-C on Xcode. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
i. Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
ii. Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
iii. Implement design of native application using Auto Layout Guide & Constraints in Interface Builder.
iv. Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
v. Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
- BASIC SKILLS:
i. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
iii. Having experience with Auto Layout Guide.
iv. Strong knowledge of current iOS development languages (Swift & Objective-C).
v. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
vi. Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
v. Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Contract length: 12 Month
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
Pay: 16,000- ₹22,000 per month
Understanding of the Android application lifecycle and Java or kotlin.
Exhibiting strong hands-on coding Java, Kotlin and xml.
Exhibiting strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Working with outside data sources and APIs.
Showing experience of working on RESTful APIs Retrofit, Volley, coroutines etc.
Capturing, tracking, and resolving bugs and issues using JIRA, Bitbucket
Work with frameworks and libraries like Dagger, koin, Rxjava, firebase, EventBus,Glide etc.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Exhibit knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material
Total work experience between 4 and 5 years
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN)
Strong analytical & problem solving skills for using scientific method and design of experiments
Knowledge in database Room,Sqlite and offline support.
Knowledge in UI/Animation guidelines in Android like Material designs
Understand Google’s Android design principles and interface guideline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (relevant knowledge)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (relevant knowledge and experience )
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
We are looking for:
Someone who is passionate about beautifully designed app experiences
Fascinated by all aspects of application development, from brainstorming
design to implementation and release.
Team player who can write clean and maintainable code.
Someone with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS,
Someone with excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile
Development, and Android eco-system.
Someone with good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Material Design.
3+ years of software development experience in Android.
Someone with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- The candidate should have at least 1 Year of experience in iOS Development.
- Deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Should have good communication skills.
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
• Solid experience in Swift. Some experience in Objective C.
• Experience with VIPER, MVVM, ReactiveX (RxSwift), Dependency Injection
• Proven experience on mobile app development flow, implementation, and release.
• Proven ability in communicating with Product Manger and UX/UI designers.
• Experience in Agile development with cross functional team.
• Experience in building user centric mobile applications.
• Experience in building scalable mobile architecture for multiple countries would be a plus.
• Experience in TDD or BDD would be a plus.