We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You should transform the software into handy products for the clients.
- Collect and examine the needs of the user.
- Consult engineers and product designers regarding the product.
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
- Creating user flows, PSDs, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other websites/applications graphic designs.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Review and edit the mock-ups according to the client's feedback.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Monitor and manage the previously developed systems.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing. BFA applicants will also be preferred.
- Proven 2 years or more of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role.
- Proven background of graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Figma.
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Making Wireframes
- Reviewing and Updating Userflow as per needs
- Strong design thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for :
- Designing Android and IOS Applications
- - Identifying and troubleshooting UX problem- Implement business rules and validations as per project requirements.
- - Adhere to Design & Code guidelines.
About Indotechs Software Pvt Ltd
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals.The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potentials to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
Glint is looking for our FIRST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, who is creative and lives to create a lot of designs. The graphic designer of Glint will be closely working on creating brand identity and interaction with customers, partners, employees and the right candidates.The graphic designer will be an integral part of building the branding strategies and the team. The graphic designer should be empathetic and be an independent person who loves to create impact through his/her job.
What will you do here ?
- Experience in designing projects for both Print and Digital media from concept creation to completed project.
- Understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas.
- Develop a high level of understanding of briefs requirements, communication strategy and customer’s perspective and execution of campaigns along with team members.
- Provide concepts for digital, offline and social media campaigns.
- Develop the visual tone and messages that will shape into the most effective communication for the concerned brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to naturally funnel constructive criticism into new ideas.
- Design website, microsite, web banners and other UI based collateral.
Who are we looking for ?
- Fluent in Adobe Stack (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) is a must.
- Degree in multimedia/ visual communication/ journalism will be a brownie point.
- The candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Portfolio of work (attached with your resume).
• Result oriented individuals with creative skill.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects and other graphic tools will be an advantage.
• Experience in the above skill set is required
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time - Flexi hours
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
3 – 5 Years
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of collaterals including, digital/social media creatives, newsletters, landing pages, web banners, and promotional campaigns for web, pitch decks and email templates
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to Social Media Platforms and Google ads promotion
- Understanding of UI/ UX design and development and creating workflows for landing pages
- Work with agency teams to establish AthenaOwl’s brand identity
- Visual communication / storytelling through illustration, graphic design and typography
- Creating infographics - breaking down complex information into easily understandable visual representations
- Come up with new and out of the box design and creative ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the design and creative industry
The ideal candidate should have:
- Tools: Very strong in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphic Design