Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Only Male Candidate
25% HIKE on Current Salary
We're looking for a strong flutter (Mobile App) developer to be a part of the core team, and spearhead the development team.
Creating custom & reusable components with appealing UI design using Flutter/Dart
Developing usable Mobile apps - on both Android and iOS
Improving the existing application performance, timely deployment of the applications, bug fixes and use of aforementioned technologies to maximize development efficiency
Understanding and implementation of development life cycle, database management systems, for existing/upcoming application systems
Understanding cross-platform development
- 1+ years experience as a Flutter developer
- Prior experience in Native Android/iOS would be helpful
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of Computer science fundamentals & technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient
About the company
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world.
Our talented team of engineers creates a product experience that helps teachers create interactive content, conduct live sessions with thousands of participants, and transform learning into a multiplayer gaming experience.
Quizizz has a passionate user base of 75 million monthly active users in 125 countries, including 80% of schools in the US and we have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform.
We have phenomenal investors, we are profitable, and we are committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about working on cutting-edge technologies and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of, Quizizz could be a place for you.
We currently have offices in Bangalore, India and in California in the US, with incredible team members around the world. Join us to be a part of our world-class team with a high-performance culture!
About the role
Quizizz and its app are used by millions of students and teachers around the world. As a mobile developer at Quizizz, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our iOS and Android apps. Apart from implementing and enhancing the functionality of the app, you will work with counterparts from design, sales, support and other engineering teams to drive the roadmap for the mobile experience of Quizizz. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in the mobile app world, and share your expertise so that the team can deliver the best experience to our users.
- You will be involved at all stages of the product development process, from design to development and deployment.
- You will be an advocate for good UI and UX at Quizizz, informing our designers about the latest technologies and components that can be leveraged (or even creating them yourself).
- You will be a mentor to junior developers in the organization, and take the lead on critical decisions relating to our frontend platform.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- At least 2 years of experience as a React-Native Developer.
- A solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with using Xcode and Android Studio.
- Experience with writing code that is compatible with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with principles of redux and storing state.
- Familiarity with implementing third-party APIs and libraries.
- Experience with releasing apps on Play Store and App Store.
- Experience in building native iOS or Android apps is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Years of experience : 3-4
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle ,Android Studio, IntelliJ.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to work on Client & Internal Applications. The successful candidate will be responsible designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process hands-on.
Company are looking for an Android developer - it will be a huge benefit if you are confident and able to build application in Objective C or Swift.
- Experience with publishing APIs and in4tegrating with 3rd party services
- Kotlin, Android, Java, Objective C, Swift
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLlite, Firebase)
- Able to publish Apps to Playstore & Appstore
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP / REST / JSON)
- An eye for design
- Extensive experience with Mobile features & libraries – Maps, Camera, Files, Wearables, GPS, QR Scanning etc.
- Experience with Tensorflow Lite
- Able to build responsive Ui that work with different devices
- Other programming languages are of benefit – HTML, CSS, PHP, C#
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 1.5+ years of experience in Flutter end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, Flutter and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful quality analyst to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is arole where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams
JD for Flutter developer
About the Role :
Creating cost-effective and efficient applications with perfectly crafted, creative and leading-edge flutter app development solutions for customers. You will be working with a fantastic development team, who will be your peers and friends working towards our technological vision and strategy
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
- Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state
What are we looking for:
- Good knowledge about Dart
- Well versed with translating wireframes/designs into UI using Widgets,
- Material Components(For android) and Cupertino components(for iOS).
- Managing layouts, gestures, animations and lifecycle states of widgets.
- Advanced UI concepts like Silvers.
- App state management and various approaches for the same like Provider, Redux,BloC/Rx,MobX
- Handling networking with HTTP in client-server architecture.
- Experience with integrating and using analytics tools like Firebase.
- Handling Native Android and IOS views in Flutter app.
- Adding Flutter to existing Android and iOS apps.
- Debugging, performance measurement/tracking of flutter app
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- Ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement