We are hiring a UI/UX design for a full-time opportunity at HQ. The candidate must be having -
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 years of work experience with UX, UI is required
- Prior experience leading a team of UX and UI designers
- Experience around end-to-end client communication and design project management
- Experience handling multiple design projects simultaneously
- Should be having pro-level experience in design tools such as - Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc
- Should be proactive with communications
- Great communication skills
About Hie HQ
Managers, Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions. It is an IC role.
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions,
producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and
Web applications with a special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying
technologies and business models
● You will be challenged to understand business needs and user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design that is simple but elegant.
You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product,
and to have the best user experience, iterate upon it per user testing
● 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer)
with experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably
at a growth stage consumer product startup.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative
tools like Notion, Airtable.
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs
and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing,
interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
● Ability to work alone and on tight timelines.
2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
2. Architecting information, wireframing and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
4. Bringing expert opinion on best-practice, patterns and trends
5. Lead a team of 1 - 2 junior designers on projects
Demonstrating portfolio of work that reflects the breadth & depth of skills in Interaction/User Experience Design.
Managing deliverables such as rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps.
Being in an entrepreneurial culture and excited about the challenge of building a design capability in a growing organization.
Collaborating with cross-functional peers (Product Managers, Business, Engineers) to understand user problems and business challenges and devising focused and elegantly designed solutions
Driving new understanding of problems to be solves for project scoping and collaboration on the overall product roadmap
Creating clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces from wireframes to prototypes
Communicating design decisions and the why behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers.
Influencing across Design, from problem definition to asset delivery
6-8 years of experience as a design practitioner in the consumer internet industry dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successful web and mobile applications.
May have started their career in research & strategy or in interaction/information design but graduated to leading projects end-to-end for the last 1-2 years at least.
Exposure and experience working with start-ups will be a plus.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
Designation: UI/UX Designer
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for designing applications, user interfaces (UI), websites, mobile app & Dashboard design using Adobe Designing Tools
- Provide user interface design for Web-based projects, including dashboards, widgets, and products.
- Update UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Designing user interface for desktop and Web-based products.
- Create interactive prototypes and UI specifications, including screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and user-interface elements.
- Identify user needs and business requirements such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- 4+ years of proven experience in designing UI/UX for mobile/web applications.
- Working on applications that are transactional and not informational
- Working with tools such as Figma
- Should have experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience of B2C product design in the financial services domain.
- Good expertise in UX design tools.
- Experience in UI/UX testing.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.
What You’ll Do
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric design thinking.
- Deeply understand business goals, distill them into design problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine.
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software engineers, customer success managers, and marketeers to design intuitive and engaging user .
- Create user scenarios, user journey workflows, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes throughout software product development lifecycle.
- Deliver hi-fidelity design mockups and assets ready for software frontend development.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience in Web and mobile responsive apps.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your problem solving skill and high design caliber.
- Fluency in contemporary design aesthetics, paradigms, and tools.
- You are creative, detail-oriented, and methodical with a passion for user-centered design.
- You are self-motivated with a go-getter attitude who can work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, result-oriented work environment.
- You are a self-aware and humble team player who is a great partner to work with for cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design or a certification in UI/UX design or HCI from a renowned design institute.
- Design experience in the food or e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with accessibility in design or designing for ADA compliance.