About Freya Infosys
ROLE: UX DESIGNER
EXP: 4 TO 7 YEARS
CTC : UPTO 20 LPA ONLY.
NOTE: Candidates serving notice period upto 30 days and bangalore candidates only apply.About the job
Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software. Proficient in design software (e.g.
Understand product specifications and user psychology. Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual
Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback. Create personas through user research and data.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success. Create personas through user research and data.
Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability,
findability). Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers. Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Bachelor’s degree Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Minimum 4 to 6 years relevant experience in UX & UI development.
Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
Ability to think creatively and come up with UI design and UX concepts.
Ability to conduct User research and testing.
1 | Sr. UX Designer
Experience in developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
and information architecture.
●Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
●Collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process – from creation to production – creating user flows, wireframes & building userinterface mock-ups and prototypes
●Simplifying complex user interactions, highlighting the product’s brand and unique
●Integrating and managing the brand through a visual design language
●3+ years of industry experience
●Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
●Knowledge of building user-experiences for mobile apps across mobile & web applications
●Mastery of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
●One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholders
●Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
●Having knowledge of prototyping tools will be an added advantage
As a Product Designer will be part of a fast-paced design team with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias for action.
Each day, lakhs of merchants around the country harness the power of the PayNearby mobile and web applications to
deliver banking services to millions of Indians. You will have a significant impact on our business as you take a
leadership role in setting the creative strategy for our market leading selection of products and services.
● Design and document style guides for logos, illustrations, icons and infographics
● Collaborate with peers to improve and standardise the design system including components, interaction and
data visualization models
● Work within brand guidelines to design interfaces that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual
● Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups and interactive prototypes
● Create, organize and deliver production ready assets with relevant documentation
● Design assets that perform reliable and scale across devices and platforms — tablet, mobile and web
Required Skills & Experience:
You must be responsive, flexible, and able to contribute in an open and collaborative environment. You should be
comfortable with visualizing abstract concepts and then delivering that vision as implementable design deliverables.
● 3+ years of experience in Product Design.
● Team lead experience - optional
● Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs, layouts,
mockups, style guides and pattern libraries and a demonstrable talent for simplification
● Ability to deliver wireframes and mockups in an iterative, agile environment
● A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
● Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to
communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and
varying levels of the organization
● Basic knowledge of UX and front-end web design processes and best practices
● Self-managed, goal driven with the ability to collaborate across teams to execute and deliver projects on
Graphic Design Intern
DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- Create and design various materials for socials
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Hands on knowledge in Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop. Adobe after effects would be an added advantage.
- Should have good idea about the colour theory
- Understand users, their environment, and how they are interacting with the product
- Iterate and propose solutions that can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals
- Ask the right questions: what, why, when & how, and show curiosity to learn through these
- Have a sense of aesthetics, obsess over details and work towards pixel-perfect designs
- Make rational design decisions and show a sense of reasoning during discussions
- Take ownership of the module at hand, track metrics of the project, and make decisions based on numbers and user research
- Understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan
- Present your design solutions to stakeholders and clearly communicate the designs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative solutions
- Connect with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is the same as designed
- Exposure or contribution to the web or mobile applications
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools for low & high fidelity mockups and designing user flows
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience using user research methods & tools
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions
- Knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other similar tools.
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
- Create all graphical requirements to support Paid Ads, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing efforts and offline ads - brochures, flyers etc.
- Includes work like creating single image ads/carousel ads for FB/Instagram/LinkedIn Ads, creating video ads for YouTube/Facebook Ads, Emailer designs, basic UI design for landing pages, website images/banners etc, create brochures, flyers etc for offline ads
- Tool Knowledge: Any vector design tool, any video editor etc. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Indesign, Invisio etc.
Skills: Creativity, Design Foundations, Detail Oriented, Organized, Open to feedback
Delhi Public School
Mesky is an innovative, massive, creative, and groundbreaking social e-commerce product offering a distinctive shopping experience to users in one and only integrated platform.
It’s a B2B2C (business to business to consumer) integrated platform providing an All-in-One experience of “Shopping and Posting”.
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer Technology for one of our upcoming portfolio companies building a massive new innovation product & features.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
B.Tech/B.E with 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes.
2 years preferably in e-commerce.
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes, and Visual Design comps.
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning.
Performing client presentations at various project stages.
Creating assets for the Prototype Team/Development Team.
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good sound knowledge in HTML5/ CSS3, Photoshop.
2. Candidates should have experience to make responsive design.
3. Experience in adobe, illustrator and Corel draw will be preferred.
4. Good Creativity skills.
5. Ready to work as a team member
6. HTML to WordPress
7. PSD to Wordpress using paid / free theme
8. WordPress theme integration
Timing :10 AM to 7 PM
6 days working (Mon to Sat) with alternate Saturdays OFF
Exp - minimum 2 years exp in Web Designing
Urgent hiring limited seat.
Webvio Technologies Private Limited
Ecosuite Business Tower