- With the support of product managers and engineers, collect and analyze user demands.
- To show design concepts, use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of visual user interface components.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Make UI mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how websites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Internal teams and significant stakeholders should be given rough draughts to review.
- Identify and fix user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout adjustments based on user input. Follow the requirements for typeface, color, and image style.
- High-performance reusable components and future-proof front-end frameworks.
- Create new user-facing features as well as reusable code.
- Write efficient, performant code to achieve optimal web application performance and scalability.
- Identify design flaws and provide attractive remedies.
- Assuring software compatibility and responsiveness across a range of screen resolutions.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with product managers and designers.
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
GEVME is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
You can learn more about us at http://www.gevme.com" target="_blank">www.gevme.com
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have a solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this
position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior 2D Games Artist you’ll be part of the Casual Games team creating eye-catching art for our mobile games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make our games look great to help bring joy to millions of players”
What you will really be doing
- Taking responsibility for the art on multiple small casual mobile game projects
- Creating 2D/UI graphics and animations and integrating them in Unity
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and aren’t too concerned about AAA polish.
- You’re a team player with a desire to help juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- An interest in mobile games
- Experience with development processes such as GIT and Management Tools
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
If you are suitable for this role, please include with your application sketching / drawing examples either within your portfolio or as separate links
Required Sketch for the Post
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development involving Angular framework.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processor like Sass, less and Stylus
- RestAPIs, Java and related technologies
- Basic knowledge of .NET CORE
- Extensive CSS experience with the ability to build / modify complex, cross-browser CSS layouts. Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Design and develop user-friendly, reusable, intuitive, innovative, and a feel of next-generation User Interface
- Prior experience in building responsive screens and layouts, and using the mobile first paradigm are added advantages
- Prior experience with Agile process
- Experience with consuming and building RESTfull APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation
- Experience and knowledge of PL/SQL is an added advantage
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Designing (Top Premium College), similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 4 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with Developing and Launching large scale Web platforms and Phone applications, cloud infrastructure, Machine learning.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, giving technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience.
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes, and wire-framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, Photoshop mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
About the Job :
- Plunes's UI/UX Designer will develop the next-generation AI & Platform that will help everyone to find solutions to their any concern.
- We developed world's first utility network for curated, validated, cost effective and instant solutions to your any medical concerns. Our platform needs to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond Web & Phone application platform.
- Research. To effectively perform their jobs, UX designers must understand what their audiences want and how they view the world.
- Information Architecture. Information architecture involves organizing information in an understandable manner.
- Wire framing, Prototyping & Visual Communication.