Experience: 2-6 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
Joining : Immediate / 15 Days / 1 Month
1. Perform manual & Automated testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity and with precision before any application is deployed to production.
2. Develop and execute automated test suites.
3. Integrate test suites into the test management system.
4. Communicating all test issues effectively to the QA manager.
1. ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like JMeter, Selenium, Appium, etc.
2. Experienced in Manual Testing at levels of Unit, Functional and Non-functional tests.
3. Good development/scripting skills in common languages like JAVA, Python, Ruby, etc.
4. Understanding of web service integration (e.g.: REST and SOAP XML).
5. Database skills, mainly in MySQL.
6. Good understanding of object-oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc.
7. Experience with Cloud Technology (e.g.: AWS, GCP, Azure).
8. Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
9. Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline
10. Experience with containerization tools.
ThankYou & Best Regard's,
About Five exceptions Software Solution
- candidate having 3+ years of experience
- REST API end point testing experience using REST-Assured framework.
- Experience in BDD framework (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber
- Preferable to have experience on Java, Selenium and Postman.
- Solid experience in manual testing
- Familiarity with test tracking and reporting systems
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Write scripts to test various services, REST APIs developed
- Manual and automation testing of APIs and services, application
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain-based application testing.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Senior QA Engineer
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1. Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc. SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
- Document Test Cases.
- Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
- Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
- Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in an early stage startup is a must have
- Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
- Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
- Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
- Basic Understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
Our Hiring Process:
- Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
- A take-home assignment
- Final Interview Round
Bluespacelabs - Senior QA
Any location | 1-3 Years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing and automation
- Creating Testing methodologies, test strategy, test plans to evaluate the functional requirement and deliver the application with quality.
- Must have proven experience in testing and automation of web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong hands on experience in the automation framework selenium and appium.
- Experience in leading a team to perform automation testing using Selenium Java
- Product testing to validate the end-to-end functionality of the user stories.
- Functionality Testing should factor techniques to design test cases to ensure optimum test efficiency.
- API testing and automation and CI/CD
- Performed automation testing of API using automation frameworks like Restaaured, Postman.
- Creating and assisting the team to write Test Cases and Scripts
- Good understanding of the software architecture : Frontend MFE, MVC, Rest APIs
- Good leadership and communication skills
Testing Areas Coverage Expected
- Micro-Frontend UI Components
- BFF Entities
- Biz Components
- Amazon MSK (Kafka) Configuration
- Persistent Data (read/write) Components
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- End to End (User) Scenarios
- Browser Compatibility
Software and tools requirement
- Junit - Java
- JEST - Javasript/React
- JIRA - Bug Tracking
- Selenium with TestNG- UI Automation
- Appium with testing mobile apps
- RestAssured - REST API testing
- Traffic Parrot - Service virtualization
- Wiremock - API mocking
- Pact - Contract Testing
- Testcontainers - Containerized PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Version Control - GitLab
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
- Creates and executes test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products
- Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Submits defects and issues to development for correction, and retests once defects have been resolved
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure
- Creates and/or reviews requirements, design, and scope documents
- Helps support and advocates the standard to test design, procedures and may provide input to those procedures
- Coordinates and/or performs testing from initiation through delivery
- Ensures testing is completed on schedule and within budget
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical department in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- May certify and review test results of other analysts and testers
- May assist with software changes for documentation update or correction
- May assist with automated scripts from team members
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members
- Prepare Automated Scripts for the Modules
- Prepare reusable methods and Artifacts which helps in improving efficiency and productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple complex projects
- Cross-browser testing (Windows - Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge)/ (Mac Book - Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Involves UI and UX testing. (UI User Interface & UX User Experience)
- Able to handle scripting across different technologies
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Good knowledge of software testing lifecycles
- Good knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM
- Good Knowledge of testing web-based applications on Mobiles / Desktop
- Able to modify testing development or to suit the environment or product
- Knowledge/experience of testing multiple platforms, browsers, and mobile devices a big plus
- Experience with the use of automated testing tools such as Selenium/Appium
- Good knowledge of Performance testing
- Good knowledge of API Testing (Manual as well as Automation)
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with testing tools; in particular Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, MS Office, SharePoint, Test Data editors and JIRA
- ISTQB Advanced / QAI Certified / AEM Certifications
- Manual Testing + Test Automation
- Manual testing (Functional), Database testing
- Exposure in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge about API/Service Testing would be important