- Identifying and developing new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meet the required target
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services and ensuring support.
- Exploring and Analyzing the market, generating sales leads.
- Identify potential customers
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Targeting new Customer, Promoting the services of all entities and Collection of Payments. .
What you need to have:
- Must be well versed with Delhi /NCR and have a good hold over merchant acquisition and other client management
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience in Business Development
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sales & Business processes
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required
- Be able to work independently yet a good team player and a quick learner
- Proven experience in selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates and governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience in selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce is Mandatory
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,50,000 to 10,00,000
Our client is a fast growing EdTech Platform. We re looking for a Sales Director to build and grow the consumer sales function.
Ownership of the revenue targets.
Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from hiring, training, and retaining talent, setting up and measuring targets, and process/product improvements.
Responsible for conversion funnel and sales KPIs.
Planning for daily, weekly, and monthly targets, updating and maintaining reports.
Bring market & consumer insights to influence products & offerings.
4+ years of experience in consumer sales experience in a B2C environment (EdTech / consumer internet preferred).
Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets.
Hunger to learn & grow every day.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Comfortable making decisions independently.
Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
We are looking for Sales ops professionals who:
- Have (2-3yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Ensuring sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and the pipeline has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities from India/SEA/MEA/AUS/EU geography.
- Work with the marketing team to create and optimise best channels of marketing and sales qualified leads
- Convert MQLs into SQLs and drive conversion.
- Define performance metrics to measure the sales goals and continuously improving numbers/processes for the company.
- Managing sales reports and dashboards (on Airtable CRM) to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- First-hand opportunity to learn customer acquisition, psychology and learning to scale sales pipelines for clients in US and other geographies, from serial entrepreneur and ex-VP Business, OYO rooms
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
- Occasional sponsored trips to Himalayas (when COVID allows us to travel) and unlimited supply of caffeine (when we get back to office)
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about sticking to defined, hierarchal roles and averse to adjusting to roles that need getting in front of customers and building great relationships
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Presuasion, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
- Themselves Make Outbound Calls to Prospects
- Manage a Team of 1-3 Sales Guys.
- Leading Sales teams to reach Sales targets.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
- Maintain a proper follow up format with whole team
- Explaining the services of Hedgehomes over call and in person to the clients
- Assisting the Prospects in site visits to various real estate projects briefing them
about the pros and cons of individual location and project.
- Analyzing the requirement of the prospect and finding a suitable project for him/her.
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Work on CRM software tools.
This hiring is for B2B International Voice Process
Shift: US Shift (Night)/ UK andaustralia shift(Morning)
• English Fluency Must
• Must have website selling experience in International BPO
Experience Required: minimum 6 months in Website Selling
Aryston web solution.
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Role Overview:The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Skill and Competencies required:
- Business Knowledge Process Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- Language skills English / Regional language
- Telemarketing / Selling Skills
- Basic computer skills MS Excel, Word
- Values Integrity / Honesty / Respect
- Communication Oral & Written skills / Listening
- Executive Presence
- Business / Telephone Etiquette
- Influencing Skills
- Self-driven / Initiative
- Ability to manage stress
- Willingness to learn
Education and Experience:Graduate in any stream / Awaiting final year result / Graduate with arrears can also apply Minimum of 6 Months 4 years experience in Telesales / Tele-calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO / Direct Sales / Telecom / Insurance / Customer Engagement process or domain
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed Salary Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs 2.00 LPA per Annum plus
- Incentive Rs. 36000/- to Rs.60000/- per Annum
- Statutory Benefits viz. PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Leave all provided
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
Candidate should have experience in doing Marketing or Business Development in Logistics/Automotive/Transport Industry and should be willing to travel.