- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in realtime. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India
making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic
team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to
learn and grow.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
systems; are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; have exquisite attention
to detail, and comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Sourcewiz, you will...
- Develop testing strategies
- Automate tests using test frameworks
- Write automation code/scripts to test systems
- Monitor product development and usage at all levels with a perspective towards
- improving product quality
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
HUGHES SYSTIQUE CORPORATION (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland USA with development centres in Gurgaon and Bengaluru, India, we work for a wide variety of clients ranging from Fortune 100 Tier 1 equipment vendors & ISVs to small and innovative start-ups with operations in US, Europe, UK, South East Asia, Japan, India etc.
- Strong experience in Java coding and Selenium
- Experience in developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong background and experience of working in tooling or QA automation
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Key Work Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in providing the test methods to be adopted as per project needs.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Research, recommendation and implementing tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Prepare test plan, test estimates for committed work
- Assess the dependencies from different teams, communicate well in advance and work to close the dependencies.