- 4-8 years Asp.net web API
● Asp.net core 1
● Asp.net core 2
● Asp.net core 2.1
- Micro-services with C#
- Having worked in a product development environment is desirable.
- Having worked in the finance and banking domain is desirable.
- Docker and Linux knowledge is desirable
About Sigma Infosolutions
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages, but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self- explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a products team. Building products and rapidly rolling-out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Experience in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Experience in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Experience working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
Candidates from Maharashtra will be preferred who will be ready to relocate to Mumbai.
Experience - 2+ yrs
Salary - depending on the experience and max upto 10 LPA
Immediate joiners preferable.
Hiring Full Stack Developers at Krishivan Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are urgently looking for a Full Stack Developer with 1-3 years of experience to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Krishivan Technologies is an AgroTech start-up that aims to partner with grassroots farmers to improve their livelihoods through smart collaboration between ‘Agriculture and Technology’. With us, farmers have exclusive access to Agri-solutions and Agri-advice at their fingertips.
We bridge the gap between farming challenges, expert knowledge, shortage of high-quality agri-in puts, sustainable financial aid, equipped machinery and infrastructure to enhance the production a nd income ability of farmers with the integration of technology from pre-harvest to post-harvest.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST entirely abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test-Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
Requirements and skills:
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
- Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
- Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
- People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- 42,59,407 Indians started their online selling journey with Bikayi this year, That is greater than the combined population of Maldives and Monaco
- We witnessed a GMV growth of 5400% and revenue growth of 1100% last year.
- Band Chainsmokers have also invested in Bikayi 🎵
- Guide the team : Help the junior engineers to unblock them and guide them on best design practices. Help in code reviewing on a regular basis.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure you are able to push code on a regular basis.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- 3+ years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers
- React Js for Frontend Engineers
- Flexible hours
- Book reading / personal development stipend
- ESOP pool also available
- Health insurance benefits
- Fully stacked snack kitchen and gaming room
- Free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in India \m/
NOTE - SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As a fullstack developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver product features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable software applications.
- Good to have some experience working as a full stack developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup with microservices architecture
- Open to learn new languages and tools
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.
- Working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go.
- Growing and leading the team, as well as influencing the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participating with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Making Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Performing research and finding opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & project
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in React Native for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Tier 1 Software companies or Tier 1 startups
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.