About RCHobbytech solutions Pvt Ltd
Enterprise Sales Consultant will work in the sales team of Cogno AI and report to the respective managers. The enterprise sales consultant will be responsible for ensuring timely closures of the opportunities assigned to them and will be responsible for handling the end-to-end sales cycle for all the leads/opportunities allotted to them. Basis their experience they could be put in an International (APAC/MENA/Africa) or Domestic team.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Setting up the initial meeting with the right stakeholders.
- Establish client relationships through constant follow-ups and discussions/progress updates.
- Mapping the right use cases with the stakeholder for each of our existing clients.
- Showcasing the demo of our Products and explaining the use cases to the clients.
- Answering the most common questions related to the Product, use-case, Technical Architecture, Product Security, etc.
- Coordinating with various teams within the client - Business, IT, Information Security, etc.
- Coordinating with various teams within Cogno AI - Operations, Customer Success, Product, Information Security, etc.
- Completing the Sales cycle by getting the PO and the Contract Agreement signed.
- Achieving revenue (MRR booking) targets.
What do we look for?
- Should have worked at a fast-growing startup for at least 2 years.
- 1 to 4 years of B2B Sales experience in IT/SaaS based Enterprise software domain (Preferred if already have experience selling to BFSI companies)
- Experience in selling to international BFSI clients (APAC/MENA/Africa) - preferred
- Should have handled end-to-end sales cycle (Lead gen to closure - Money hitting company's bank account)
- Should have given product demos and converted the business ask of the customer to a solution for the end customer.
- Should have handled sales cycles of 4 to 6 months.
- Have handled 30 to 40 opportunities in parallel
- Should have handled senior-level persons (CxOs, SVPs, etc. ) in the past organization
- Should have closed opportunities worth Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month (MRR)
What do we have to offer you?
- Ownership of business goals.
- Hybrid Working policy
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Kaha Mind Mental Wellness Plan
- Communication Allowance
- Flexible salary structure with tax savings
- Paytm Food Wallet
- Office clothes allowance
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.
Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
Our client is an IoT-enabled startup that helps businesses optimize and digitize their logistics operations. It is effectively streamlining a highly unorganized logistics space with a blend of cost-effective hardware and intelligent software and analytics.
Some of India’s renowned brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Philips, Xiaomi and others have used this innovative SaaS platform to successfully eliminate uncertainties in their supply chain.
Founded by a team of IIT Kharagpur dropouts, this Bengaluru-based location intelligence company has raised funding from angel investors of IP Ventures. It has over 100 customers and has already tracked lakhs of trips.
This platform is disrupting the supply chain & logistics operations of businesses which is heavily reliant on manual methods.
As a Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end medium to large ticket size sales.
What you will do:
- Identifying and categorizing different companies/sectors according to their supply chain operations
- Identifying the correct decision makers in the companies and setting up the meeting to understand their supply chain and how our products can help them
- End-to-end solution designing for the clients based on your discussions
- Coordinating with the operations team to arrange pilots/demos for the clients
- Negotiating with the required stakeholders and closing the deal
- Maintaining the relationship with the client
- Delivering growth targets across geographies, customer segments, and products
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales
- Experience in Logistics is preferred
- A structured sales process for winning complex enterprise deals
- Excellent communication skills
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Growing the team and working closely with onsite sales teams to generate discussions/ opportunities.
- Owning & managing inside sales process and be responsible for achieving lead generation quotas from assigned territories
- Contributing to revenue targets by developing and standardizing inside sales process
- Maintaining and pursuing a daily target of Outbound Calls, Email and follow-ups
- Maintaining Best Practices of CRM & other Sales tools.
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative sales targets.
- Qualifying the leads through quantifiable metrics and setting up client meetings for further closure.
- Doing appropriate research for client mapping, use cases, database building.
- Running various campaigns and learning and developing innovative strategies post each one
- Understanding consumers: Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
- Building relationships with new prospects and nurturing them to the deal level
- Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the market, competition, clients etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Researching and developing a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
What you need to have:
- Patience and Perseverance is a must. Experience of cold calling, follow-ups is required
- Proficient with corporate pitch and web presentation tools
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should have Networking as well as Prospecting skills.
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
Field Sales Representative - AWS Sales Singapore/SEA
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realize the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialize in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and advanced cloud technologies such as Anthos by Google Cloud and AWS Sagemaker just to name a few. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to the cloud.
Your bucket of undertakings
1. Execute business development plans to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met and exceeded while working against KPIs and metrics.
2. Source, identify, and qualify opportunities within potential customers:
Prospect new opportunities using a combination of phone, email, social media, and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, identifying the best way to position Searce Inc and her value propositions, evaluate if there is a good fit, schedule meetings and bring prospects to successful sales closure.
3. Collaborate and nurture strategic engagement with Sales and Marketing for outbound messaging and demand generation programs.
4. Source and be able to organize large contact data sets. Use data to identify key target prospects.
5. Work closely with Amazon Web Services on target account lists and find creative ways to break into competitive accounts. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
6. Follow up and track closely to assigned targets while ensuring that integrity and bringing positive business outcomes to the clients are not compromised.
So, what are we hunting for ?
● 8-10 years of technology sales and business development experience, particularly within the AWS ecosystem.
● Experience managing and developing a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities within software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or her related services.
● Understanding or previous experience working within the Public Cloud ecosystem (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. - and their related services) is required.
● Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
● Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
● True passion for sales and technology.
● Self-starter with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
● Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
● A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun with colleagues.
● Passionate, persuasive and able to articulate the value of the Cloud Ecosystem to instill a sense of interest and credibility for Searce and oneself.
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organized and efficient with strong work ethics
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so.
a. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering with a sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
2. Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
3. Strong work ethic, track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.