PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us. We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us. We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or anyother focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.
Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position : Enterprise Sales Specialist
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analysing and validating sales transactions.
Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
Handle entire sale cycle
Relationship building and recommendation of Signzy products through a consultative approach
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
Great at building relationships
A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
4+ years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges and trends
Client-focused solution experience
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Shift Timing - Rotational Shifts
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities) Skills:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Experience: 3-5 years experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
Educational Certifications: Bachelors’ Degree
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
The District Sales Manager will oversee sales activities within a defined territory and manage sales
representatives and distributors.
Trains sales representatives and distributors in assigned territory.
Organizes sales schedules of assigned staff.
To act like a bridge between the company and distributor with providing stock reports and
Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Handles disciplinary action against employees as needed and in accordance with company
Mostly to coordinate with Sales executives from his assigned district.
Sales the company’s products in an assigned territory.
Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
Works to establish new accounts in the territory.
Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by
To provide map coordinates and beat plans.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent management and leadership skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in any domain.
3-4 years of core field sales/ marketing experience required.
CTC- 16 - 25k p.m.
Location: SUNDERGARH, KORAPUT
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree