Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and precise requirements.
What you will do:
- Supporting in building JDs & other hiring materials
- Devising and implementing sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, including coordination with hiring agencies
- Creating and implementing end-to-end candidate hiring processes
- Working with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/ interviewer expectations
- Building and managing onboarding protocols and checklists
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA (HR) preferred
- Non-MBAs with 2+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
- Work experience in talent acquisition teams of start-ups or technology companies
- Familiarity with hiring portals & professional networks like LinkedIn
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- attractive incentives structutre
Time 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM
6 Days Working
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan (Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days, 30 day only
We're seeking an HR-Internal Recruiter to oversee our full-cycle recruiting operations.
- Should have hands-on exposure working on various job boards and other headhunting techniques.
- Should be smart & aggressive with solid negotiation and closing skills.
- Collaborating with the internal team to create job ads/posts for current openings
- Help new hires on board and look after some administration and operations work internally.
- You will be expected to contribute and support the Talent Acquisition team as well, to some extent.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources is preferred
- 2 to 5 years+ in human resources or recruitment (Core Recruitment) (Work From Office Only)
- Location-Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Having practical knowledge of HRMS and HRIS tools like Clickup, Namely, Jira, Bamboo HR
- Experience working in HR & Marketing
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
· Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
· Responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management etc.
· High end ownership of the deliverables.
· Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
· Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates.
· Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process.
· Follow and practice latest recruitment trends and strategies.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and networking.
· Proactively resolve bottle necks.
· Prepare and submit timely progress reports to various stakeholders.
· Involve in various initiatives for process improvement and talent branding
What are we looking for?
· Proven 7-10 years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting etc
· Ability to manage a team of recruiters and sourcers
· Expertise in stakeholder management and leading an entire unit of hiring independently
· Possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture
· Strong understanding about engineering and product requisitions
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under tight timelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
· Always pushing the limits
· Excellent relationship building and analytical skills
· Knowledge of latest recruitment trends and practices
· Proven skills in attracting candidates through various social media channels
· Detailed oriented, organized, discrete and dedicated professional
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Interacting with stakeholders and clients for understanding requirements, drafting JDs, interviews and negotiating results (where necessary).
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Negotiating salaries and joining dates.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive strategy for the company
- Managing the recruitment team’s performance, planning, and processes.
- Implementing new recruitment processes with the team and doing performance analysis and reviews.
- Training new recruitment team members for the process.
- Developing, managing, and delivering on a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with company’s aggressive growth plans, vision, mission & values.
- Driving new initiatives for the hiring process both in the recruitment team and other departments and monitoring change results with proper documentation.
- Coordinating with different departments for recruitment plan and process and analyzing recruitment effectiveness and mapping it with the hiring process and performance.
- Training hiring managers about the recruitment process and best practices.
- Managing relationships with external vendors or partners for candidate sourcing.
- Preparing hiring plans with budgets and strategies and creating reports and analytics around the same.
- Ensuring effective use of HRIS and other available resources
What you need to have:
- Should have 2+ years experience in leading team and recruitment planning.
- Overall 5+ years experience in the talent acquisition process.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Experience in headhunting process and leadership hiring
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you will do:
- Handling recruitment cycle for both technical as well as non-technical roles
- Understanding the hiring requirements from various hiring managers
- Sourcing potential candidates through various platforms, efficiently
- Screening the profiles based on the requirement specified
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails
- Scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates with the concerned business units
- Following-up and ensuring that the offer letter/ appointment letter is released to the selected candidates on-time
- Following-up on collecting relevant and necessary documents from the candidates who are shortlisted
- Ensuring that the shortlisted candidates are on-boarded on-time and the hiring requirement is closed
- Acting as a point of contact for the shortlisted candidates and building professional candidate relationships during the selection process
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as internal teams and external stakeholders such as vendors
- Maintaining and updating recruitment database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in the entire recruitment cycle
- Knowledge and work experience in recruiting for both technical as well as non-technical roles
- Ability to multi-task and exceptional ability to source, screen and interview candidates
- Excellent communicating, listening and negotiating skills
Are you convinced that the people are the most invaluable part of all organizations? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scour the ends of planet earth in search of solid personalities and technical skill sets that will flourish within Blok.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Blok. Strive to provide a candidate experience that is not Blok-centric, but rather candidate-centric. We may not work with all candidates, but all should have positive impressions about Blok.
- Evaluate candidates within their own unique context. Always bear in mind that people have their own unique stories.
- Not be limited by our current ways of sourcing candidates. Find new ways. Create them if necessary. Widen the range whenever possible.
- Work together with interviewers from the technology team to accurately determine candidates’ technical expertise.
- Travel (Covid-permitting!) to places that become major sources of recruitment, both to conduct real-time interviews and follow-up with onboarded talents.
- English is an absolute must. An increasing percentage of our candidates use English as their language of preference.
- Energy. Quickly absorb Blok's unique energy, and exert that energy in your communication with potential recruits. You are, after all, an outward-facing representative of Blok, a startup that is a pioneer in the ultra-fast grocery delivery industry.
- Resilience, because often you’ll get hyped about a potential candidate, but for one of many valid reasons, it may not work out. Remember that matching job-seekers with employers is after all a rather complicated matching process.
- We should know the rules to win the war for talent. Bear in mind legislative processes and cross-cultural differences.
- Previous background in talent acquisition, especially in early-stage technology-first startups would be a strong advantage.
- The ability to evaluate technical skills is preferred, but not an absolute requirement.
Who You Are
- A visionary, who is invested in the vision of making Blok a world-class, people-centric organization.
- An empath, who sees the success of their organization and its people as their own success.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer, who takes initiative regardless of boundaries and works well in a team.
We are a US-based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines, etc.
What we can Offer:
- On the Job Training and support.
- Get Excellent Incentives on a regular basis.
- Saturday and Sunday fixed Weekend off.
- Growth in Career (Become a Team Lead).
- Exposure to multiple industries and the latest IT trends.
- Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ 10th/12th Pass (Preferably in IT, Computer Science)
- Good Communication - Verbal and written (English Mandatory).
- Good Attitude & Team Player.
- Speaking with professionals across the USA.
- Knowledge of MS Office (will be a plus).
- People with experience can also apply.
Engage in various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and dedicated outreach to candidates inactive jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
Collaborate with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the department's strategic hiring plans.
Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
Salary:- Upto 5L pa + incentives
Note: 5 positions available
- Involved in end to end recruitment cycle
- Have experience in recruitment in the IT sector
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand requirements and appropriate skill sets to ensure we meet current and future resource demands
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels effectively (Portals, advertising, networking, employee referral program)
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction
- Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Should be able to close the position as soon as possible