Does the current state of media frustrate you? Do you want to change the way we consume news? Are you a kickass machine learning practitioner and aspiring entrepreneur, who has opinions on world affairs as well? If so, continue reading!
We at UnFound are developing a product which simplifies complex and cluttered news into simple themes, removes bias by showing all (& often unheard of) perspectives, and produce crisp summaries- all with minimal human intervention!
We are looking for passionate and experienced machine learning ENGINEER/INTERN,
*preferably* with experience in NLP. We want someone who can take initiatives. If you need to be micro-managed, this is NOT the role for you.
1. Demonstrable background in machine learning, especially NLP, information retrieval, etc.
2. Hands on with popular data science frameworks- Python, Jupyter, TensorFlow, PyTorch.
3. Implementation ready background in deep learning techniques like word embeddings, CNN, RNN/LSTM, etc.
4. Experience with productionizing machine learning solutions, especially ML powered mobile/ web-apps/ BOTs.
5. Hands on experience on AWS, and other cloud platforms. GPU experience is strongly preferred.
6. Thorough understanding of back-end concepts, and databases (SQL, Postgres, NoSQL, etc.)
7. Good Kaggle (or similar) scores, MOOC (Udacity, Coursera, fast.ai, etc.) preferred.
UnFound is an intelligent news aggregator built to provide users with multiple perspectives to news stories in addition to contextual information. UnFound does almost everything via AI algorithms, with minimal reliance on human editors.
UnFound is born to destroy the misinformation epidemic. The one true source, the alpha & the omega of all your news needs.
But we're not journalists- we're Product Managers, Engineers, Machine Learning practitioners, & Media/News enthusiasts. We aggregate information, add AI, & boom. We want to empower users to steer through the bias of the news and consume it more critically, more rationally. We're here to invite you to join us.