We are looking for a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and
retention of our schools in a high growth environment. The Director of Customer Engagement
will be responsible for happiness and engagement of schools using the company's app.
The north star metrics for this role are logo and revenue retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. CSM Platform (Totango)
• Develop a deep understanding of Totango and build internal training modules
• Own the implementation, updation and maintenance of Totango
• Drive the adoption of Totango and train the School Success team on the same
2. Drive engagement of schools on the company's app
• Map out a school’s journey with the company's app and build, implement and constantly improve
upon engagement playbooks for these stages
• Develop % implement framework for School Success Managers to engage with their
• Work with the content & design teams to generate resources for schools
• Identify at-risk schools and build playbooks to keep them engaged
• Identify mid- to highly engaged schools and build playbooks to increase their
• Conduct NPS/ surveys/ CSATS and analyse scores to identify gaps
• Build and implement playbooks for the adoption of new features
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience working with a CSM (Totango/ Smartkarrot/ Freshworks/ Planhat) is a big plus
• Strong operational experience and ability to build scalable, repeatable processes
• We deeply value building the right culture at the company, and these are a few things that we look
for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
1. Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
2. Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning
your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out - there is a little something for this too!
3. Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days - dedicate these as you like
4. No bell curve performance evaluations
5. And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or mail to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Processing and logging information into a CRM system along with resolving inquiries
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
The main goal is to ensure the delight of existing/new customers.
2+ years of Customer Success related experience in a B2C/product based company
Bachelor's degree in English and/or psychology is preferred.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Proficient computer skills and with MS Office suites.
Customer orientation, Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to speak English & Hindi language.
Phenomenal telephone etiquette, great writing skills, and amazing negotiation skills are essential for this position.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
HOW TO APPLY
Click here - https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/jobdetails/11656
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Client Success and Customer Experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a Client Success Specialist, who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our US clients. You will be the point of contact for client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, ensure deadlines for the client are met. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Support and Product Development departments) to improve the entire Customer Experience.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Develop a complete understanding of the client’s needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Resolve client issues and complaints and anticipate account changes and improvements.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams across Geographies
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Establish and oversee budgets with the client and company.
- Prepare reports on account status and distribute them within or outside of the team
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within assigned groups of Clients
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Relevant work experience of 4 to 5 years in Enterprise Sales, Key Account, Customer Success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior working experience in US shifts and US clients will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in conducting periodic health checks with existing Clients through meetings and analyzing dashboards.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple Client Success projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Problem-solving, Analytical skills with logical thinking, Goal-oriented, organized team player, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills along with networking and negotiation skills.
- Able to analyze data and team statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot, Pardot, or similar).
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and being an advocate for the Client.
1. To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission to Indian universities
2. Interacting with University delegates.
3. Manage Events. Help the students in the application, admission procedures, etc.
Participate in educational affairs. Research & Development Activities.
1. Candidate should have exposure/knowledge about the education system.
2. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should have learning & positive attitude communication skills and problem-solving