Energyly is an IoT compny in energy monitoring and control using sate-of-art patented hardware and cloud based analytics helping businesses reduce energy bills.
SAP Basis / HANA
- Solution Manager/FRUN Experience with detail knowledge of how SOLMAN system is integrated with Ticketing Tools.
- Experience in Solution Manager Technical monitoring.
- End to end monitoring for the sap system during the changes when the monitoring is not available or until the new one is in place
- Manage the team to get the assigned task done on time adhering the SLA.
- Align with different stakeholders to discuss the progress of multiple tasks.
- SPOC of Alert management team.
- Able to solve and coordinate RCA and support during critical system behaviour.
- Audit Experience.
- Detailed Technical experience in SAP BASIS and HANA systems administrations.
- Experience in setting up System Replications, High Availability and Disaster recovery.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Proven track record of Client handling.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is desirable.
- Coach others recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Any Experience in SAP tools (SPC, LVM, etc.) will be advantage
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Any Experience ECS Managed Service Model would be added advantage
Technology - C/C++ Embedded Systems(EDC LInux and IoT)
Must Have skills: Minimum 6 to 10 years of programming experience in C/C++ Experience in embedded systems programming Working experience on any RTOS and microcontroller. Strong knowledge of Multithreading and Memory Management. Strong hands on in Linux commands and Linux internals Hands on experience on TCP/IP Socket programming Ability to design HLD and LLD. And, write, review, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Good to have skills:
Knowledge of POS, EDC eco system. IOT protocol knowledge(MQTT) is preferred. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, SVN Experience with third-party libraries like libcurl, REST API, Networking stacks etc. Experience with the cross compilation and Low level system APIs like IOCTL Embedded Linux OS concepts such as boot process, filesystems, kernel driver interfaces etc Familiarity with popular Open Source libraries such as Boost, OpenSSL, MQTT etc
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centres in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services , Application Hosting , GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming , Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• MCSA or MCSE certifications (Windows 2012 or higher)
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.
• Technologies: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, WSUS / WDS / MDT design, deployment and operations, Hyper-V/VMWare virtualization, VDI / VDA, MS-Exchange Server, Certificate Authority, etc
• Proven expertise in powershell scripting and automation
• Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call.
• Capable of handling projects & good in customer communications
• Proactive self-starter, delivery focused, results orientated, team player, high professional standards and work ethic, strong-willed but flexible, and capable of making independent decisions
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proven work experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems
• Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
• Timely generation of customer facing incident reports
• Execute monthly patch management research, reports and implementation on system infrastructure.
• Provide lab simulation and interoperability and compatibility testing for new builds
• Analyse troubleshooting techniques output, diagnose problems remotely
• Must maintain the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
• Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
Maintain and manage of current IT infrastructure.
Maintain and Manage current computer Network and Severs.
Provide right solution for user based query / requirement
Handle day to day IT related query / issue in given timeline.
Giving status report to Respective supervisor / Manager on daily basis.
Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards.
Network and servers installation and configurations
Linux & Windows system management
Hardware and software installation and management
O365 and G-Suite Management
Client communication and follow up
Vendor communication, follow up
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience : 3 - 5 years of experience
Knowledge of Windows server and Hyper V Networking(Cisco) Technology, O365 and Gsuite
Certification: CCNA(Preferred), MCSA(Preferred), RHCE(Preferred)
Graduation: Any discipline. (Graduation in Computer Science or related field will be a big plus)
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework