Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% of teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers. PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series B funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world! For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram handle:
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct demo classes as per the PlanetSpark content and methodology
2. Ensure amazing demo experience for the child and parent
3. Conduct regular classes (post enrolment) using in-house curriculum
4. Ensure timely feedback to the child
5. Adhere to the schedule for the demo as well as regular classes
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
1. Excellent Teaching skills
2. Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
3. Ability to build strong relationships with the child/ learner and make the class fun-based learning.
4. Tech savvy
1. Excellent Verbal and written communication
2. Willing to work 6 days a week (should be available on Saturdays & Sundays)
3. Willing to invest 3-4 Teaching hours every day
4. At least 1 year of English Teaching experience (Freshers from BA English and MA English are eligible)
5. Should have good Wi-Fi and a Laptop with Webcam
1. Flexible working hours
2. Work from home
3. Exposure to teaching international students
Shifts you can opt for:
- 3pm to 10 pm IST (India kids)
-6pm to 11 pm IST (India kids)
-6pm to 11 pm IST(Europe/UAE kids)
-10 pm to 2 am IST(US/Canada Kids)
-4 am to 8 am IST(US/Canada Kids)
GUVI (Grab Your Vernacular Imprint), IIT Madras incubated company is an online Skill Acceleration platform catering to various courses in Vernacular languages. We offer pre-recorded courses on our platform taken by subject matter experts in National and International languages. With more than 200 courses on our platform, we ensure high-quality content and perfection with the value we cater to our learners.
Our products consisting Zen - LIVE classes are mentored by IIT Professors having Industrial expertise in various high-end courses with 100% placement support, HackerKID is India’s first self-paced Gamified Coding and Learning platform which encourages kids to master cutting-edge technologies in-depth in a fun and challenging way, GUVI for corporates is a talent transformation suite that offers an efficient mode of training for employees with our excellent mentors.
Nature of Job: Freelancer
Course name: PCB Design
Specialization: Subject Matter Expert
● Course expertise
● Hands-on experience
● Teaching skills
● Presentation skills
● Communication skills
● Time management
● Providing sample videos and content plan/syllabus
● Providing pre-recorded, ready-to-launch videos according to the course guidelines framed by the company, post-approval, within the accepted timeline
● Ensuring High - quality Video and Audio
● Ensuring excellent delivery, clarity and tech stack of the course
Process of Onboarding:
● In order to form a smooth onboarding process, we have a set of requirements to be fulfilled. They are as follows:
○ A couple of sample videos of 7 to 10 minutes for evaluation
○ A complete course outline with all the respective activities for the course module
● Once we pass this stage, we can sign an MoU to start working
● As GUVI don’t pay by advance or by milestones, we have an MoU in place for this case.
Payments, deadlines and deliverables:
● Will be discussed in detail while signing the MoU
Must have a good communication
Confident Enough to deliver lecture in front of camera
Solve student query related to respective subject online
Assessment of assignment and test papers
Get the lecture PPT prepared from our in-house PPT Team
Ability to deliver the lecture with confidence and make the session more interactive
Must be multitasking
1) Work from Home (Full Time )
2) Flexible work hours & location
3) Live online (1-0-1) classes
4) Passion for Teaching Kids aged 6-18
5) Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera with Stable Internet Connectivity
6) Good Command over English is a must
7) Are available for a Minimum of 6 months
8) Working on teaching topics like Drone and UAV
9)Helping the kids in learning and growing their knowledge base
10) Hands-on experience in project/drone building will be preferred
In very simple words, primary role is to teach in front of the camera in the most clear, interesting, and engaging way possible across different formats to strengthen student learning in our various product offerings. You’ll be teaching students in the K-10 (Grade 4 –10) or 11 th -12 th , JEE/NEET segment.
- Delivering content for the K-10 segment (Grades 4 –10) in science, math, or 11 th -12 th segment (JEE/NEET) in physics, chemistry, math, and biology subjects
- Mentoring and managing a team of creators to develop content to meet quality standards
- Come out with creative ways to teach concepts and solve questions on-screen to enhance the overall learning outcome of a child
- Conducting research to ensure content is delivered in its most effective form
- Conceptualizing and taking ownership of deliverables from ideation to execution
- Develop, execute & deliver the annual and long-term strategic business plans to ensure delivery of the full potential of the brand at the pan India level
- Guide team in translation of strategy into business plans, brand positioning and go – to market strategies
- Identify and research potential markets to launch the new retail stores and advise management of new business development opportunities.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s online & offline business model.
- Responsible for the launch and development of the fashion brand as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the brand (online and offline) are achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Manage relations with key business stakeholders to develop trusting business partnerships.
- Support the day-to-day management of the brand.
- Advice and support stores with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the sales plans.
- Develop the store audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Contributing to and upholding the standards for store compliance as outlined in the operating standards manuals
- Periodically reviewing layout and design of stores manuals and other communications tools for user-friendliness and completeness
- MBA/Post Graduate in Operations from a reputed institution
- Must have experience in translating vision/broad strategies into specific targets and tasks.
- Ability to deliver solution and provide expertise with speed and imagination
- Should possess a high degree of business acumen and must have a good understanding of P&L
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within a fast-moving environment
- Must have good connections and networking in the retail & eCommerce ecosystem
1.Take daily doubt sessions for their respective subjects (Phys/Chem/Maths)
2.Problem solving and solution preparation
3.Content Creation (DPP's, test series etc) and supervision.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating video lectures for class 6th to 8th (Maths & Science) explaining the concept of assigned topics in your respective regional language (Tamil or Kannada)
2. Show the face is mandatory while making the video lectures
3. You must be good at making interactive PPT and have experience of 2-3 years in the teaching domain
4. Complete the daily target & reporting to the project manager
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 14 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
**Candidates anywhere from India can apply**
- Set Mastree’s classrooms as centers of excellent teaching and creative learning ● Monitor and Review the progress of the students
- Identify gaps & provide inputs to the students based on their performance ● Conduct regular PTMs and keep the parents informed about the progress of their kid
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to engage students
- Energetic and Lively
- Great command in the English language
- Good screen presence
- Drive conversations with the students and parents
- Presence of mind to handle parent queries
- Believe in conceptual learning
- Adapt to non-conventional methods of teaching
- Facilitate the class with minimal supervision
- Open to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree, preferably B.A or B.Ed
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher)
High-quality webcam (HD/1080p inbuilt or external)
Stable Internet with speed >5 Mbps
Power Backup for Internet
Lighting and Decent Background
Experience: Minimum 1 year of professional teaching experience, online tutoring experience will be a plus